Live RSBN: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RALLY LIVE IN DES MOINES, IA - 10/9/21

It was a simple exchange that had nothing to do with all that crap you are prattling on about. To a one sentence (short sentence) question, I gave a one sentence answer regarding Trumps poll numbers.

Wow, that was quite the deflection. And without a challenge to my opinion.

…has proven over the years to be severely flawed and that was my point.

1 Like

Based on anecdotal evidence, I agree.

There are a lot of soul-damaged young people out there.

Their hero is one of two people…Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders.

Trump was terrific in IA.

Claimed it was the largest crowd in Fairgrounds history.

Only 1/3 of way through…so far he is on target.

Biden really is a puppet of China…NOTHING he has done indicates otherwise and he is only in the White House because of Covid.

1 Like

“Trump won! Trump won!”

No. All through Trumps term the standard was absolute responsibility of the President. Biden said Trump was failing but he, Biden, had a plan. Now he gets the same absolute responsibility, and he is failing. We are not now switching, after taking down one President, to a rule of “what would you, as a voter, do better”.
Biden claimed the plan, the buck stops there.

Lol …of course. Just like his inauguration crowd was the largest in history. C’mon man…lol.

1 Like

Is he that insecure that it matters to him how big a crowd at an Iowa fairground is?

I didn’t say I trusted the poll. How the heck could 38% of the people be idiotic enough to believe Biden was doing anything but a garbage job with everything he touched? Seems fake to me.

:rofl: They aren’t “soul-damaged”. They’re indoctrinated.

Yes.

And the fact remains, Biden’s poll numbers are sinking in the sewer! Deal with it! He sucks and more and more people are confirming his sucks.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare

1 Like

It looked like a record crowd to me.

Iowa beat Penn State too.

And a fine quality for a POTUS to possess.

Have you seen other crowds at that fairground?

It was a fun moment blaming the refs.

Trump never hinted that the result would even be challenged.

Biden won and we can place a little asterisk beside it…Covid…China.

I know Biden finished 4th there in the primary.

That wasn’t so good.

IA knew what a disaster he would be.

Why?..If Trump was up to handling a crisis he would have won handily. But he wasn’t and didn’t. And as usual with Trump, it’s always somebody’s or something else’s fault for his failures.

Biden can’t be blamed for the bad choices of others. Sorry.