Live RSBN: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RALLY LIVE IN DES MOINES, IA - 10/9/21

So I guess you haven’t…

1 Like

You know, if Trump had changed only one thing about his Covid response, and stayed away from the Covid briefings, me might have won.

A lot of them are egomaniacs. Trump is at the top of the list.

Doubtful. His poll numbers and job approval numbers were low throughout his four years.

You had no problem doing that with Trump. When Biden ran he said he had a plan to handle Covid. He didn’t say he had a plan but he couldn’t be held responsible for the action of others. If that is the rule now, then he lied then.

1 Like

I don’t care for Biden much, I don’t think your treatise is having the effect you hoped for.

You mean if he had opened our borders to the diseased and moved them all over the country?

1 Like

And that has what to do with Trumps response?

1 Like

That was Biden’s response…the only thing he added.

Did I say that was Trumps response? Go back and follow the posts.

1 Like

No you just deflected …But thats understandable.

1 Like

Here’s my favorite guy

1 Like

It is true, Biden miscalculated by expecting common sense from ya’ll, but again: it’s really not his problem.

1 Like

there is no common sense. Anti-vaxers are nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and breathing it in to treat covid because they saw it on Facebook. Won’t take the vax because there’s not enough research… but breath in peroxide vapors and chase it with horse dewormer because Facebook.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/09/22/hydrogen-peroxide-covid-misinformation/

1 Like

“From y’all”. Ignores I was vaccinated as soon as possible. Ignores that every Republican I know of, including Trump, recommends getting vaccinated. Ignores Biden’s bringing unvaccinated illegals into the country. Everything Biden has touched has turned to manure and their only tactic is to blame Republicans.

Apparently Brandon made an appearance at the Ol’ Miss - Arkansas game yesterday.

2 Likes

Multiple reports from doctors and agencies that this talking point is moot.

For all the efforts of the article, it does state that unvaccinated migrants, in the thousands, are part of the problem. It does not say anything about the issue being “moot”. Let’s go back to the argument for lockdowns and masks…how many deaths due to illegal migrants are acceptable? The argument seems to be that allowing illegals in is worth the risk of the disease. It is not worth it.

Plus, new variants are developed all over the world. People are entering illegally from all over the world. I’m sure you get my drift.

It’s not just those who are stopped, either. The surge Biden created is increasing those who are never stopped, as well.

2 Likes

I suppose that moot was the wrong term to use. But you have to admit that for weeks the right wing talking point has been Biden, the border, and the thousands of vaccinated folks he is letting in. As you correctly pointed out, it is only one part of the overall problem. And that talking point is being used without the honest fact that right-wing anti-vaccine folks are a big contributor. Biden alone is not responsible for the serge at the border. Granted he set a new tone by reversing some of Trump’s policies. But it has been shown that there are folks who are misrepresenting Biden’s policies. And anyone who has looked at the situation will note that the officials and agencies that control the southern border are intercepting and turning away folks at the same rate as during the Trump years.

If one were to go by many of the posts here, they could easily come to the conclusion that illegals are the only reason the pandemic continues.

Has Biden claimed that it is 15 cases but it will soon be zero?