Live RSBN: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RALLY LIVE IN DES MOINES, IA - 10/9/21

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RALLY LIVE IN DES MOINES, IA - Saturday 10/9/21 Coverage starts at 10am in IA. If youtube bans it, then it will be on Rumble or elsewhere and a new link posted.

Be there or be square.

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait !!

2 Likes

Who gives a damn??

He needs to fade away and get out of politics. IF I were a conspiracy theorist one could say he was ran to destroy the Republican Party.

4 Likes

goodā€¦

What is the purpose of starting a thread every time Trump decides to rally?

Is there something to discuss here?

1 Like

Heā€™ll be reinstated by Xmas!

1 Like

4 Likes

The Republican party, under Reagan promised in 1986 if ā€œweā€ legalized 12 million illegal aliens, theyā€™d implement the necessary policies to stop it from happening ever again. Now here ā€œweā€ are today and itā€™s worse than ever. Trump is the only person from either side of the aisle to address this head on. Now consider all of the forces that worked against him from both sides of the aisleā€¦to stop him? Was Rosenstein an R or a D? How about Mueller? The old Republican party needs to be reshaped into the party for hard working, contributing American citizensā€¦without the internal corruption.

I have a dreamā€¦

1 Like

Wow, Iā€™m gonna tune in!

No, wait, College Game Day is on. Never mind.

2 Likes

If only there was someone who could merge these into one thread in ā€œTrivial Pursuitsā€

4 Likes

I was going to but I havenā€™t alphabetized my vinyl records in like 40 years and theyā€™re probably out of order.

Wherever they areā€¦,

1 Like

I hear Black Sabbath LPs on the Vertigo label are worth big bucks (even more if includes poster).

These are the Imagine Dragon concerts of old white people.

3 Likes

They arenā€™t that old. Theyā€™re your generation.

1 Like

Hmmm. I have at least two I bought in 1974 before I discovered blues and ā– ā– ā– ā–  kicker music, but no idea what label or anything.

Are all of them 78s?

I remember Iowa.

Trump ā€“ tweeted, ā€˜Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullifiedā€™."

So much election fraud. Even in Iowa where people show up and raise their hands to vote.

1 Like

Did they put up both hands and were counted twice?

Why donā€™t you just replay one of his many earlier grievance rallies?

You donā€™t expect to hear anything new, do you?

2 Likes

blah blah blah fraud
blah blah blah I won
blah blah blah landslide
blah blah blah greatest president ever

4 Likes