Live Link to Trump Tulsa Rally 06/20/2020

:rofl: what vaccine? Do you know how vaccines work?

That’s a Mump rally…silwy wabbit. :sunglasses:

Yeah…don’t I wish? :sunglasses:

Dead virus so you don’t get the live one or weakened live one so you don’t get the stronger live one.

See I is smart.

Allan

Ohhhhhhhhhhh…I’m tellin…“black lives matter”. :sunglasses:

Is Mexico still gonna pay for the wall, or has that kinda petered out?

And when I say “pay for the wall” I mean we build it, Mexico gives us a check. Not the Simone Biles level mental gymnastics of them paying in some convoluted roundabout way because we save money, or some such.

In PA the governor encourages the protests and even attends them.

1 Like

Well if it works (jury is out) a COVID vaccine won’t even be a virus…attenuated or dead.

It’ll be a strand of RNA that codes for the spike protein.

1 Like

Don’t know about that. But at least they’re outside. Enclosed spaces where people are next to each other seem to be the worst environments.

I know you do. You will tend to overlook the savings that paid for the wall annually there after…I’m sure. :sunglasses:

Guidelines and orders only apply to those of the opposite political persuasion in PA. Do as I say, not as I do.

1 Like

Have no clue what you’re rambling about.

Governor only cares about republicans getting together. Doesn’t give a damn when democrats and liberals do.

2 Likes

If you say so. I haven’t been following that. Don’t know what that has to do with the petrie dish in Tulsa.

I was tested 5 days ago (a pre-op requirement). Still clean! :man_dancing:

The China Virus hates the rioting and looting. :wink:

2 Likes

The China Virus hates people sitting shoulder-shoulder breathing the same air for hours.

Trump isn’t exactly safe in this arena. Unlikely he would get a dose to make him sick, but not out of the question. You’ve got a lot of people in there for quite a while, and that virus is going to circulate. This is the first test case if its kind.

I hope the “op” goes well.

…and you’re lovingly concerned? :thinking: