Live Link to Trump Tulsa Rally 06/20/2020

Welcome to the live stream of The Donald’s Tulsa Pro-Covid Race to Herd Immunity Rally. I don’t usually watch these things, but I think this one is going to be weirder than most, so I’ll be tuning in.

6 Likes

:popcorn:

Are they chanting lock her up? Or build that wall?

Six Bleach Covidian Patriots kick off the race to Herd Immunity.

Have they reached 2 million ticket requests yet?

Look forward to comparing this to Bidens next rally.

4 Likes

Currently on the live stream, the young Right Side reporter apologizing for wearing a mask, because he has vulnerable family members.

1 Like

I heard it was 2 billion. People are saying.

2 Likes

quarantine the whole rally

3 Likes

Bleach Covidian Patriots are not worried, because they know that they can get UV light treatment and Lysol injections following the super spreader rally.

1 Like

Would not be surprised since he has 81 million followers on twitter.

I have 82 million.

6 Likes

How do 30 million Russian bots attend a rally?

4 Likes

Sounds like another Obama Administration lie.

1 Like

There is a certain poetic justice in finding out 6 of the campaign workers have tested positive. Quite honestly I dont give a crap about them,

Obviously I dont want them to die but its was their own stupidity that got them infected. I do feel sorry for their innocent family members and others who they may have infected.

4 Likes

Don’t be scared, Hydroxychloroquine is the game changer.

2 Likes

Sounds like a trump administration lie.

3 Likes

You go with that.

And Trump hasn’t even started talking yet. :rofl:

1 Like

Is there a certain poetic justice to the people who came down in mass with the virus in NY due to the stupidity of the politicians there?

1 Like

No argument from me there.

Right now Anyone who attends any large event and do not social distance or take necessary precautions deserve to get it.