Live Link to Trump Tulsa Rally 06/20/2020

I need to watch it long enough to see if there is anyone in attendance that I know. That way, I’ll know to avoid any contact with them for a few weeks

2 Likes

Is it soup yet? :sunglasses:

Hydroxychloroquine is so 2 months ago.

Now you just inject yourself with disinfectant

While you’re at it make sure you watch all the “peaceful protests” , might catch a glimpse of somebody there too! Give a good look at them real Americans yanking down statues.

Or shine a UV lamp down your throat.

1 Like

Let’s start a bleet…orange man baaad. Orange man baaad. Orange man baaad. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I saw some guy spit the virus in some other guys face.

I think it’s a test of manhood.

Dang, if you throw bricks or light a building on fire you are immune from COVID. I wish they knew.

1 Like

If you’re a man and die from a Trump rally, you get 72 female virgins in heaven.

1 Like

Plus you get to help the community develop herd immunity

6 members of the advanced tam tested positive for COVID.

I just hope Atlanta’s mayor is not dumb enough to allow this to come to an Atlanta venue. GA has enough problems with the virus right now.

Welcome to the Idiocracy. Think of this way. Libs seem to take precautions. Trumpists think the pandemic is a hoax. Let Darwin select.

I’m sure the rally will have chants enough for everyone, we don’t need one here.

3 Likes

Cults like their repetitive chants. Not saying The Church of Trump is a cult, just making an observation.

2 Likes

I’m not playing with you then…so thaire. :sunglasses:

You do know eventually everyone is going to test positive, right?

1 Like

Why does a winner need to rally.

Allan

How bout the vaunted vaccine.

Allan