Life is Great in America, Wouldn't You Agree?

One fear I have is forgetting where I came from. Looking back 10 years, it’s hard to imagine being there again. Looking back 15 years, and I start to not even recognize myself anymore, like I have 20+ years of memories from a complete and total stranger.

I don’t want to forget, but I don’t want to go back either.

1 Like

Neither Obama or Trump or any other politician built our economy. The success of our economy is the result of our businesses and entrepreneurs and our capitalist system, imperfect as it is.

1 Like

The willingness to succeed is not as strong as the willingness to stay curled up in a corner, but it sure is more rewarding, and more addictive.

Trump seems very positive. Of course, to a negative person, positive seems negative.

I guess you missed the Dem debates, or analysis thereof, or sound bites, or …

Got any specifics of people being down on great things? Like low black unemployment?

I just closed the month of July and had the number one best month, volume wise, of my 36 year career. I’ll know later today…the rest of the story. Yeah…life is good. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Why does that matter? I don’t care what color you are, if you’re doing better and it’s not at anyone else’s expense…I’m for you.

2 Likes

Trump seems very negative. Of course, to a rump supporter, negative seems positive.

LOL, I’m leaving the typo.

Yes, we live in a very great country. Even amidst the chaos of the current administration, the economy is still able to keep improving. It is a testament to the initiative and drive of the American people.

Granted, there are some issues that we will need to overcome with those in Washington that would seek to divide us, but it is still a great country.

1 Like

Some people measure “well” with values beyond dollars…

I def better off now than i was 10 years ago but that was true 5 years ago for me as well. I’d say probably true for many 5 years ago

1 Like

Our country has some good points and some bad points… Stop acting like it’s all unicorn farts and pixie dust

Right the sky isn’t falling. It wasn’t during the last presidency either but hey “slowest recovery ever”

2 Likes

Are you better off now than you were 10 years ago?

Or the one before that. You’d think more people have read the story of the boy who cried bigot. :man_shrugging:

You mean after the GOP recession started? Yes, eight years of Obama made things much better…

Because I busted my ass to get where I needed to be… The country still sucks donkey testicles though

Glad you took some personal responsibility with those bootstraps of yours. I hope your blood pressure recovers with the rest of that little tantrum. :hugs:

Yep… I did all of that for my white co workers to insinuate I only got a promotion because I was black… Yep America still sucks at times… Lol at temper tantrum while you throw yourself a pity party in your op