Lies told by Biden and Trump

Can’t answer?

Please post them and I’ll tell you. Just do what I’m doing, providing unquestionable proof with Biden recorded saying it…not some entity telling you what Trump said. You’ve had plenty of opportunity and have not been able to do so, so I’m a tad surprised by this post.

I did. I am not a liberal so ask one. I don’t feel the need to talk for liberals. They are more than capable of speaking for themselves.

Your commitment to this “I’ve never seen proof of Trump lying.” bit is commendable. I’ll give you that.

…but your inability to prove me wrong…yet still acting as if you’re right…is not. Just sayin…

Again. Your commitment to this bit is truly commendable. Never change.

You don’t have 7 minutes to view a video of what some say are lies but have the same amount of time to state no proof exists?

No. I’d guessed they placed their best lies first and if that’s true, that’s as far as it was worthy of watching IMO.

1 Like

He can’t control it.

Biden is completely broke.

2 Likes
1 Like

The impeachments were later. His new plan was supposed to be out in two weeks of taking office.

Biden has embraced the lies and made a campaign ad featuring them.

Something Biden is noteworthy for, just not very good at…lying.

I thought this was a super PAC joke…It was a campaign ad.

Russian collusion bull feces, Mueller investigation…bull feces. It was constant…NON STOP and has never stopped yet!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/17/politics/fact-check-donald-trump/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/01/16/worst-lies-donald-trump-presidency-orig-me.cnn

From your first link; Facts First: This is false. Killing a child after birth is not allowed in any state, and New York did not pass legislation permitting infanticide.

You are regurgibleating sheople food. Now go to 1:29 seconds of an actual recording and learn something. If you have something intelligent to add…do it but your bull feces video is just that…BULL FECES!

He was talking about giving palliative care to a dying baby.

uh, huh

He’s not discussing an abortion.

Spin it how it will make you feeeeeeeeeeel better and ignore the truth of what he said.