Libs: Is Trump really the reason your people have lost their minds?

Your ideology king just told people to vote twice in the next election. Once by mail, once in person.

Destructive, stupid, illegal, immoral.

But you do you, keep cheering him on.

1 Like

Your king just told people to vote twice. Once in person and once by mail.

He retweeted a groyper yesterday.

Retweeted an account named ‘catturd’ today.

Where is the destructive nature?

1 Like

Trump is showing the dangers of what democrats want.

You mean like Soros, Anitfa, or the Deep State?

They would celebrate and then continue focusing on all the other issues that they are concerned with like poverty, healthcare, the environment, GLBTQ issues, etc.

They clearly don’t since there are lots of parts of their platform that don’t involve race. Did you think this out before posting?

1 Like

No, that’s not what he did.

:rofl:

1 Like

The cities being burnt to the ground before our very eyes. Don’t listen to the people who actually live there saying otherwise. The media always blows things way out of proportion unless it’s about Democrats or Democrat led cities. Then they just downplay it. Because reasons.

3 Likes

Projecting you mean. Cities can be rebuilt. Protestors who are shot dead by the military cannot.

1 Like

Like my Mom. What do you mean “as we know.” I don’t know any of that stuff. I hope you found this rant cathartic.

1 Like

The whole basis of having mail in ballots is so democrats can have an easier opportunity to steal the election.

1 Like

I am not sure what you mean by protestors. The ones who are exercisiing their free speech and leaving private property alone? Or the criminals who should be shot because they are breaking the law?

1 Like

You think someone should be shot for graffiti? Ok then.

1 Like

burning and looting is far from graffiti

Has anyone actually been charged with either? When DHS was in Portland they cited graffiti, which is a misdemeanor.

1 Like

Plenty of places where supposed “protestors” show up, violenxe ensues. I would say they dug their own hole.

Looks like they’re being arrested to me. Not seeing the problem or why they should be shot instead. Hard for someone who’s dead to do time or pay back the business they damaged/stole from.

1 Like

I detect a little goalpost shifting here

Not at all. I was assured police were no longer arresting people. That’s ok. Let’s just shoot them instead. That will solve everything. :roll_eyes:

Free people are better respiratory virus spreaders.

Sounds like a promotion for authoritarian rule.

We aren’t the only free country in the world and there are several who aren’t even close to our numbers. Thanks for playing.