Libs: Is Trump really the reason your people have lost their minds?

Yep. America leads the world in deaths due to Covid-19. Something every American should be proud of. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for proving my point libs love showing the demise of America.

Beats sticking one’s head in the sand and pretending everything’s fine, but you do you I guess.

I much rather support America and put ameriva first. Try it sometime. After all we live in a terrific country.

Really? According to some here I live in a place that was burnt to the ground months ago. News to me, but hey guess I’ll take the word of some Hannity board members over my own lying eyes and ears. Ignorance is bliss, right?

1 Like

Burning down cities and looting again fits the message of libs. Putting America first are not what libs want. They won’t directly attack the message, they will do exactly what you are doing now. If I didn’t know any better, I would say you have a problem living in a great country and putting America first. Since I do know better, I have to ask why the chip on your shoulder?

K. You’d know better than I would. I just live here. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What does this mean in practical terms?

And how is identifying a major problem not also a precursor to addressing it?

I don’t get it. If only Trump can fix what’s wrong in America why isn’t he doing it? Why does he deserve a second term to do what he could be doing now?

5 Likes

We’ll just have to wait and see and wait and wait and wait…

1 Like

Then you should be outraged with the number of Americans dying from COVID.

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

Go shove your broadbrushing somewhere else.

1 Like

Because only Trump can save America from Trump.

How screwed up is that message?

Its not broadbrushing. It is calling out the destructive nature of libs.

I’m not destructive. I bet neither is any other lib on this forum.

Now what? Bigger brush?

1 Like

Your ideology is.

In 2014 Operation Inherent Resolve began with a international collation to fight ISIS. It was set-up and commenced under direction of our regional generals. Since then, there has been very little change in the operational parameters. And after several years the operation has proved to be quite successful. Trump gets to take credit because the operation reached it’s operational goals during his watch. But I will challenge you to prove that Trump did anything significant that was a positive change from what was being carried out.

1 Like

‘Of the people, by the people, for the people’ is not inherently violent.

I would say putting the 11th MEU, units of the 75th RR and a Brigade of the 101st on the ground was a significant change.

1 Like

Was it done under Trump’s orders?