Libs: Is Trump really the reason your people have lost their minds?

Because he is still 10 points down in critical battleground states.

Why?

Because people are sick of his failures.

People are sick of his failed response to Covid.

People are sick of his embrace of racism.

:sailboat:

2 Likes

Uh, yea, ISIL is still very much active and not “destroyed”.

Who feeds you such garbage news?

1 Like

What’s your favorite example? I’ll wait.

Retweeting a groyper account yesterday.

His inability to condemn white nationalists tells us all we need to know.

He did a great job with ISIS, Far better than Obama. Right? Remember those ISIS convoys with thousands of fighters, tanks and artillery moving around at will? Sorry dude under Obama ISIS was an issue for Americans. Under Trump, they are not. Just the way it is.

[quote=“LucyLou, post:29, topic:234600, full:true”]

I’m not going to google that. What did he say? Was it worse than “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black?”

Yes, it was far worse than that.

1 Like

And how did that affect anybody? Who was he supposed to condemn? Got any names? I’m not seeing how these mysterious unnamed white nationalists have set back anybody’s civil rights have you? Why not focus on real world issues that actually have real impact?

You’re not helping. You’ve told me nothing.

Of course not.

I wouldn’t bother searching that either.

Never heard of it.

Quibbling again because you’re unfamiliar with debate terms. Show off.

Adding another despicable act doesn’t make your “observation” any more complete.

Is there no scenario where your hated opposition might be doing something other than the limited choices you cherry pick?

You sound surprised. Have I ever backed up somebody else’s claim for them? We have a lot in common. Neither one of us does that. :grin:

But, the good news is, he is free to support his claim if he chooses. Ain’t America great! :us:

Claim? It happened whether you choose to ignore it or not. Just like everything else your failed leader does while you’re busy ignoring and projecting.

You made one minor mistake. He’s your “failed leader.” To us he’s been nothing short of amazing. :us:

1 Like

Yes, we know. There’s that ignoring and projecting I was just talking about. Well done.

1 Like

OMG! I’ve been judged harshly by a liberal! Woe is me! :joy: :grin: :laughing:

1 Like

Judged? I’m just stating the obvious. Ignorance is a choice brother. So is projection. You choose to continue to do both. No skin off my nose. Really.

1 Like

I very much believe libs want to attack the message but doing so would reveal their hatred for this country. They loved obamas apology tour and couldn’t get enough of it. Trumps message america first, lit libs hair on fire.

1 Like