Libs: Is Trump really the reason your people have lost their minds?

Like my Mom. What do you mean “as we know.” I don’t know any of that stuff. I hope you found this rant cathartic.

1 Like

The whole basis of having mail in ballots is so democrats can have an easier opportunity to steal the election.

1 Like

I am not sure what you mean by protestors. The ones who are exercisiing their free speech and leaving private property alone? Or the criminals who should be shot because they are breaking the law?

1 Like

You think someone should be shot for graffiti? Ok then.

1 Like

burning and looting is far from graffiti

Has anyone actually been charged with either? When DHS was in Portland they cited graffiti, which is a misdemeanor.

1 Like

Plenty of places where supposed “protestors” show up, violenxe ensues. I would say they dug their own hole.

Looks like they’re being arrested to me. Not seeing the problem or why they should be shot instead. Hard for someone who’s dead to do time or pay back the business they damaged/stole from.

1 Like

I detect a little goalpost shifting here

Not at all. I was assured police were no longer arresting people. That’s ok. Let’s just shoot them instead. That will solve everything. :roll_eyes:

Free people are better respiratory virus spreaders.

Sounds like a promotion for authoritarian rule.

We aren’t the only free country in the world and there are several who aren’t even close to our numbers. Thanks for playing.

We aren’t the only nation with the virus.

It is global. New Zealand thought they eliminated it and then they didn’t.

It will surge and fade e everywhere.

India is your hot spot now.

And yet we’re still leading the world in number of deaths. Deflection noted though.

Leading is subjective.

Numbers don’t lie. Politicians do.

Exactly.

Yes exactly. Trump’s been lying since day one. Glad you’re catching on.

You can’t beat him with Biden.

Harris makes it tougher.

I can’t wait to hear Trump mock Pelosi for slapping science over her impeachment carma hair blow out.

Yes well if there’s anything Trump is good at, it would be mocking. It certainly isn’t leading.

1 Like