Libs: Is Trump really the reason your people have lost their minds?

Thanks for stopping by. :roll_eyes:

I will be here all day.

Trump made tariffs work again.

Tariffs even helped secure the border with Mexico.

Is that why his critics are so volatile?

Trump is encouraging people to do something illegal. And folks are so happy to listen to their King.

I guess if King Trump told folks to buy cocaine, they’d listen.

1 Like

Yep they made them in 2018 when they won back the house and turned governorships to dem and won state congressional seats where they were a minority for years.

For years!!

Consistent Yayy.

We have a health plan coming in two weeks. Silence.

Anyway. It won’t change much. The dugged in are dug in. Let the hyperbole commence.

My favorite part is where you kids all forgot about the threads started on this board about the violent left in 2018.

Biden’s goons!!

Good Lord.

Like in Utah?

That bastion of liberalism?

1 Like

It’s best that way.

1 Like

Trump is weak and has failed the country. Many people keep talking about Biden‘s America, this is trumps America. Right now. In the present. That thing your railing against? It is happening under dear leader.

1 Like

All this destruction by those on the left, and not a single liberal has even acknowledged that it’s being done by those on the left.

1 Like

Are you proud of the democratic plan for Covid? If I recall, it was nonexistent. They sat back and said nothing.

The you should be outraged at the liberals who insisted that travel to China remain open and anyone who disagrees is a racist. Thank God they didn’t get their way. Right?

Thank god that no one said that disagreeing with keeping China open to travel was a racist.

At least we got that off your chest.

Is xenophobic any better? :grin:

Trump’s “record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering” - Joe Biden

Biden didn’t call Trump xenophobic for the travel restriction to/from China.

Its good to now exactly what was said versus what AM radio tells you Biden “REALLY said”.

1 Like

Awe. Does A.M radio trigger you? This makes me sooo sad. :sob:

What ever can I do to make this right? Would you be happy if I told you I will never listen to Sean again? :rofl:

You do you. I used to listen to AM radio sometimes, and would chuckle that in 2018 there would be 15 minute segments on how Hillary is guilty of crimes. I’m thinking, jeez, is there NOTHING else going on worth talking about?

Sometimes its easier to read actual quotes, makes a better understanding of what was said versus a 3rd party biased interpretation.

Did you think the same when your news media obsessed for years over a Trump/ Russia lie? Non stop 24/7 hour after hour, week after week? Endless droning?

1 Like

See, again. You continue to say things that are not true. If you would read Mueller Report AND the Senate Intel Report, both conclude that there was collusion between Trump campaign and Russia.

Again, repeating things that were interpreted for you by a 3rd party biased source.

1 Like