Liberate michigan!

Just like you guys and any Dem POTUS.

No she’s not.

While fomenting a populist push in Dem controlled states he needs in November to win a second term.

I am telling you, these protests are not grass roots. No way in hell they are.

I’ve been watching the people likely to participate in them being ginned up to do it on social media for nearly a month now.

It’s coordinated for sure.

A couple of hundred or maybe a thousand (I’ve seen conflicting numbers), many openly carrying guns, protesters showed up in Boise, ID at the statehouse to protest the extended stay at home order from republican Governor Little. Basically the same thing Whitmer did in Michigan. Yet complete crickets on the right wing side about it at all as it would mean criticizing the republican governor of arguably the most right wing state in the country. Partisan hypocrisy at its finest.

5 Likes

Yes, Trump is undermining a tyrant. It’s a good day.

1 Like

The ones that were not there.

These protests are the most justified I have seen since Vietnam.

That is wrong.

Idaho, Ohio and several others will start reopening May 1. @JayJay

3 Likes

They’re grass roots, you just don’t like them.

2 Likes

As grass roots as the Tea Parties were. :joy: :+1: :ok_hand:

It was the people of MI who are saying the rules are too much.

Trust the people. No need to over regulate.

The crisis point is past. Now it is a problem that can managed.

Well, I hope you get your wish then and she gives in to the protesters demands.

Should cases of the virus and more importantly, deaths, start going up and up in the state, I hope Trump will own his decision.

Can start by selling seeds.

1 Like

She isn’t listening to the people.

Tyrant.

It’s the decision of the people. They’re protesting. The decisions of the governor brought them to protest. Do you ever pay attention to what’s actually happening?

4 Likes

4,000 Americans died of the virus overnight.

The crisis point is past?

By a need for reason and income that can be done safely.

Doom and gloom always loses.

By that measure, we should all tell Trump we want our taxes lowered to 3%.

If he doesn’t do what we say, he’s a tyrant.

2 Likes

It’s a small minority of fools. The people elected the governor.

I don’t know about Michigan but in my “locked down” State hospitals are deserted, no patients, doctors and nurses out of work and they need the business so anybody who rebels against the lock down who may get ill will probably get limo service to the ER! :roll_eyes:

Governors have pushed the limits of their power under the National Emergency and are going to have to answer to their citizens who they are doing great harm too since their lock down policies have the probability to cause more harm and even more deaths then this damned virus. :angry:

4 Likes