Liberate michigan!

You can.

The reasonable argument is the righteous one.

The hospitals are able to meet needs.

Yes.

Yes, I pay attention. Thatā€™s how I know that there are protesters out there, protesting against a governor trying to save lives, and the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  president of the country is encouraging the protesters.

But hey, as Iā€™ve said in other threads, the protesters are of course right. What does the governor know?

Let 'em open up the state, and own every single subsequent death that arises from it.

1 Like

Well, there IS thatā€¦obstructing opening everything up. What to doā€¦What to doā€¦

1 Like

No it isnā€™t.

It is the beginning.

The con-federate and nazi flags next to the trump flags was a nice touch.

1 Like

That isnā€™t the protest.

It is to bring mitigation in line with best practices.

Well there is a dose of the truth. :wink:

Plenty of armchair quarterbacks to go around. Given the same set of circumstances and in a leadership role, what would they have done differently as a better recipe for success?

Listen to WHO? How about Pelosi? Biden?

I think itā€™s pretty clear that Trump puts America and Americans first and could not care less about the politics. Others put politics and party first at the expense of lives and livelihood.

And they keep digging themselves in deeper and deeper.

4 Likes

Not why they are protesting.

They want to buy seeds and visit family in need.

Things you can do everywhere else.

2 Likes

If youā€™d have been alive during the revolution, I have a feeling you would have been a ā€œloyalistā€. I donā€™t live in Michigan so I donā€™t know the conditions there. but if the citizens there feel their governor has overstepped and they want to protest that, then more power to them.

4 Likes

And because they canā€™t get their hair done.

It can be done hygienically by appointment.

Why would anyone object?

The government is powerless to stop them

They need to be reasonable.

Is the stylist gonna wear a spacesuit like the ICU nurse has to?

If both people are not in a high risk group a mask and clean facility is identical to any other essential service including police work.

1 Like

People donā€™t go out and make more work for the police on purpose, like the fool protesters want to do to healthcare workers.

You could hear their complaint and be reasonable.

That is all they want.

Nobody wants more CV19 spread. Just the respect that they can responsibly work.

Selfishness is the way to go, it would appear.

1 Like

What they want doesnā€™t matter. Thatā€™s what theyā€™re choosing. They just arenā€™t smart enough to realize it.

Then we will have more unrest and all the righteous power is with the unessentials.

Doesnā€™t matter to me.

I know the unessentials will win.

1 Like