Liberate michigan!

is this all about me?

What’s funny is these restrictions are no different than the restrictions the Republican governors of Ohio ad Maryland have put in place to manage the high number of cases in their states.

Yet somehow this is about a “liberal power grab”.

In before “DeWine and Hogan are RINOs” (I will laugh openly in the face of anyone that tries to call DeWine a RINO).

What restrictions does Michigan have that Texas doesn’t?

thats cute how you guys are saying “in before” now in attempts to cut off anything that undercuts your gripes

there has to be some way we can stretch this out till November!

1 Like

She’s the one acting like an iron fisted tyrant with draconian restrictions.

Other governors are more reasonable.

1 Like

The airsoft army will save Michigan.

1 Like

Which restrictions do you consider draconian?

It was absolutely excessive to apply it to the whole state, given that the majority of cases are in the Detroit metro area. Not my point. Right or wrong, she did it because she thought it was best for her state, not as a flex of her power. I doubt she stuck her finger very high in the air before making what she knew would be an unpopular decision. Unlike Forrest and his immediate backpedal from his quoted position.

That’s why I liked how Wolf rolled it out in PA even if some of his choices of essential and non-essential businesses were bizarre.

Give me liberty AND give me death!

Maybe the Constitutional fetishists who can never seem to anything correct about the Constitution have questions, but the power to regulate property in a health emergency has been established for a lot longer than anybody here has been alive.

That being said, if this cuts into Trumps voter base then, I don’t know what that says. Turn the radio off and listen to people with expertise and understanding.

3 Likes

I watched a local reporter say it on TV.

unless you can show otherwise, you misheard.

or were lied to

which one do you think?

Why isn’t trump leading the liberation in those states with some big rallies and meet and greets? It’s campaign season, time to press the flesh!

6 Likes

Exactly what should the states of done but failed to do. Please be specific

It’s the single action that’s credited with saving 1 to 2.2 million American lives

2 Likes

This is part of the setup and why Trump went from “I control everything “ to “Ok so here’s some guidelines for the states”.

When things don’t go according to plan, it will be because the Fed response was just perfect but the states screwed it up. He takes no responsibility .

3 Likes

So you’re okay with the President undermining a sitting governor?

Like he undermines his advisors and the decisions of his military?

So it’s okay for Trump to undermine her?

And encourage protesters to “liberate” the state?

How are they going to “liberate” the state, exactly?

I think he should. All he needs to do is take a hydroxwhatever pill and go shake hands and kiss babies. After all, it’s just the flu.

2 Likes