Liberal msnbc Contributor Fantasizes About Committing Terrorism at trump Property

Only if you wish to paint all of the innocent with the same broad brush.

20% of Female Veterans claim to have been assaulted at some point during their time in service, up to 65% claim to have been assaulted at some point in their lives.

And I’ll ask again, how much is too much? Would some of that money not be better spent on figuring out how to prevent it?

like how you have painted all woman at fault of their assault, I bet you also think if a woman wear revealing clothing she is “Asking for it”

I did no such thing.

You very much did when you said being raped was a “Consequences” of their job.

So again, how much were they demanding?

No and I didn’t say that. Quit attributing things to me I never said.

If the below quote is true then you find the money to do both. You don’t complain about them “demanding” too much.

You didn’t say this?

Since the problem was largely resolved it appears they spent the appropriate amount of money on it.

That’s exactly what I said. It’s not limited to rape.

If you knowingly and voluntarily put yourself in a high threat environment and get hurt that is a consequence of your decisions.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Did they ever spend as much as the women were demanding?

How much was spent? On what programs?

But it wasn’t

You didn’t even glance at the articles did you?

The poll of more than 1,000 service members—conducted by Smithsonian magazine in conjunction with Stars and Stripes and the Schar School at George Mason University— found that 68 percent of women said they had experienced gender discrimination in the military. Sixty-six percent said they had experienced sexual harassment or assault.

Harassment is not rape, not all sexual assaults are rape either.

From your VOX article.

According to the Pentagon data, the military received a total of 7,623 reports of sexual assault in 2018, though not all of the victims were service members, and some reports reflected incidents that happened prior to military service. That comes out to about one in three victims reporting an assault, a slight uptick in reporting (about 13 percent) from 2017 — but still just a fraction of the number of actual cases reflected in the survey data.

I never thought I’d see the day when sexual assault was downplayed on here. Both are bad

That is the independent survey. The Pentagon one only deals with actual sexual assault

The Pentagon estimates that about 20,500 service members across the military branches — about 13,000 women and 7,500 men — were sexually assaulted in the 2018 fiscal year, based on data from an anonymous survey that’s compiled by the Department of Defense every two years.

Until now, I never understood that all war is Nuclear War.

I feel so enlightened now.

Oh, that’s not in the answer posting book.

Off to the handlers.

But, I’m ready.

Hint, next post is Chi-town.

I’m bored, going walkabout.