Liberal msnbc Contributor Fantasizes About Committing Terrorism at trump Property

Hours after a driver reportedly accidentally crashed through the lobby of a trump property, an msnbc contributor tells how he thinks about doing the same thing on purpose.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1174274138011250689?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fmedia%2Fliberal-pundit-tweets-fantasy-about-destroying-presidents-property-with-car-after-trump-plaza-incident

What a lowlife.

The media want to get people killed.

There is simply no excusing this kind of crap but MSBC will probably give him a raise.

1 Like

What a dumbass thing to say.

Basic humanity…as in the sense of spending a couple of years in jail.

2 Likes

Terrorism? lol

I thought it was established that people use cars as weapons of terrorism.

a fox contributor once on air joked about Obama being assassinated.

Oh well. Cry on.

1 Like

“… some were reading as a suggestion… .”

She wasn’t suggesting it, she was laughing at her own error Osama/Obama.

Start a thread.

“God but both would be good” funny you leave that part out of the quote.

I’m not going to type out a full transcript. She did not say both would be good, “well both would be true”.

She was laughing at herself period. Trotta never wished any harm on Obama.

You know we can all hear the video right? That’s not what she said.

"some are reading [it] as a suggestion that somebody knock off Osama.” Hemmer quickly corrected Trotta, having noticed that she had said “Osama” when she meant “Obama.” At this point, Trotta said, “Obama. Well…both if we could!”

That’s what I hear, I certainly don’t hear her saying both would be good. It’s somewhat garbled so it isn’t particularly clear exactly what she said.

Knowing Trotta though I would not believe that was her intent unless she said so.

Then why did she apologize for it the next day?

She said, “ Oh yes, I am so sorry about what happened yesterday and the lame attempt at humor. I fell all over myself, making it appear that I wished Barack Obama harm or any other candidate, for that matter, and I sincerely regret it and apologize to anybody I have offended. It is a very colorful political season”— she chuckled at this point—“and many of us are making mistakes and saying things we wish we had not said.”

Because she needed to due to the reaction.

She’s not the kind of person that would intentionally wish harm on the president no matter who holds the office.

She sure did think it was funny. Here’s another of her classics

In February 2012, she made remarks on Fox News suggesting that women in the military should not be surprised by the increase in sexual assaults by members of the army. In direct response to a Pentagon report that indicated a 64% increase in sexual assault in the military, Trotta said "Now, what did they expect?"

And why was there a negative reaction again?

The video of it is in this thread for everyone to hear for themselves. She clearly said it and even admitted to such with the apology.

You’re all freaked out over some little known dumbass pundit but you’re not concerned by a possible security issue with Trump. God you people have your priorities in the wrong places,

3 Likes

You have a problem with her speaking the truth?

In case you’ve missed the last 20-25 years sexual assault against women in uniform reached almost epidemic proportions.

1 Like