Liberal Kook Who Called For Nuclear War in America Qualifies For dimocrat Fall Debate

You’re not getting it . . .

He said it, and it’s called hyperbole. But he immediately realized it was in poor taste and corrected himself.

Hardly makes him a “kook.”

“I should be a little bit more tempered," he said. “I take back that remark about nuclear war. The correction happened because the United States got screwed, and American citizens lost their houses and American citizens lost their lives – and, by the way, there was a terrible climate-related crisis, New Orleans, that the president [Bush] fumbled.”

Everyone’s remarks should be taken in context, whether Democrats, Republicans or the President. Only Trump never realizes he’s said something in poor taste, or foolish, and refuses to correct himself. I’ve got to say that he’s the kook.

You need to read up on a history of political parties and their platforms, and how they have morphed over the years.

Sounds reasonable. He didn’t mean “nuclear war”. Maybe just war. Conventional war to get rid of trump would’ve been much better.

Hyperbole or not, should the first thing that comes to mind be “war”??

Screw his apology.

Own your kook!

Um you do know Trump was one of thoses NYC liberal eilies right? It was just back in 2012 Roger Stone convinced him to start looking into switching to GOP to run, because it would be easier to con a group people that have been brainwashed by CEC for last 40 years than to try and con Dem who only 1/2 of voters ie Clinton moderate supporters are brainwashed by party over everything,

In 2005 Trump gave 10000s of dollars to John Kerry camp. Then in 2008 he gave tons money to Clinton’s primary fund. So this idiot is same as Trump just he not immoral enough to use racism to con racists in this country. And until now I did not even know who this guy was…But Trump won the GOP primary, this guy barely a blip.

Sad that you don’t what to claim the past deeds of your party and have to try to push them off on someone else.

I think he’s just mentally retarded. Pretty well said by me if I may say so.

I’m just thankful that we got through Obama presidency without Kansas being nuked. :wink:

We need to get rid of these mentally retarded people, don’t you agree?

LOL I don’t think I want to go there.

I’ll go there. Kamala Harris replied “well said” when someone said that at one of her campaign stops.

2 Likes

Yeah…I seen that, and then laugh about it.

But she did say she didn’t mean too.

They never seem to. Well after the fact.

And he’s leading their polls. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The new Kook will fit right in with the rest of their kooks running!

Nah, they just drowned under water for a while. :rofl:

Lib politicians sure do love them some Stalin Solutions.

“Well said!” Followed by “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear what he said!” ■■■ ? You say “well said” then claim you didn’t hear it? What did you hear?

Funny thing is, she’d probably have a better chance than the kid sniffer if the DNC would just allow their voters to choose the candidate. lol

Yes. Old, white male billionaire, private citizen , Tom Steyer once idiotically suggested “maybe” starting a nuclear war, but not in America , but like Bush’s middle east wars, aka Afghanistan and Iraq, as part of some lunatic strategy to get rid of Donald Trump in some “course correction” for the presidency.

Mr. Steyer immediately realized the extreme error of his suggestion and then walked it back for the bad idea that it was.

Unlike Presidential candidate and President Kook aka old, white, male, pretend billionaire Obese Trump who has apparently not permanently set aside the idea of using nukes for idiotic things from war on hurricanes to war on a radical religious sect, ideas that the old, white, male, pretend billionaire obese kook Trump repeatedly shared during his presidential campaign and then as president.

President Kook aka old, white, male, pretend billionaire Obese Trump wanted to know why America, aka kook Trump, couldn’t have our military bomb hurricanes after they came off the African coast as tropical depressions and morphed into tropical storms and then became hurricanes.

Candidate For the Presidency Donald Kook aka old, white, male, pretend billionaire Obese Trump on nuking ISIS.

“MATTHEWS: Where would we drop — where would we drop a nuclear weapon in the Middle East?”

“TRUMP: Let me explain. Let me explain. Somebody hits us within ISIS — you wouldn`t fight back with a nuke?”

[MSNBC, March 30, 2016]

Candidate For the Presidency Donald Kook aka old, white, male, pretend billionaire Obese Trump on nuking Europe.

“TRUMP: The last person that wants to play the nuclear card believe me is me. But you can never take cards off the table either from a moral stand — from any standpoint and certainly from a negotiating standpoint.”

“BOLLING: Donald, I understand they are not taking the cards off the table for ISIS or Islamic terror. But when Chris expanded to Europe , what about that?”

“TRUMP: Europe is a big place. I’m not going to take cards off the table. We have nuclear capability.”

[Fox News, 3/31/16]

Candidate For the Presidency Donald Kook aka old, white, male, pretend billionaire Obese Trump on using nukes.

“DICKERSON: They talk about the presidency and who has the finger on the button. The United States has not used nuclear weapons since 1945. When should it ?”

“TRUMP: Well, it is an absolute last stance. And, you know, I use the word unpredictable. You want to be unpredictable .”

[CBS, 1/3/16]

Remember this is the man who has gone on and on at length about not revealing our military plans, in other words, always remaining unpredictable . Even to his cabinet and to the Pentagon etc…

Candidate For the Presidency Donald Kook aka old, white, male, pretend billionaire Obese Trump reiterating nuking ISIS.

“HALPERIN: But you’re — so you would — you would rule in the possibility of using, right , nuclear weapons against ISIS?”

“TRUMP: Well, I’m never going to rule anything out .”

[Bloomberg, 3/23/16]

Remember folks, ISIS isn’t a nation , it isn’t a country , but is a wide spread and far flung organization of radical Islamist groups. Any nuking of ISIS would involve using nuclear weapons within sovereign nations we have not declared war upon . Donald Kook Trump just doesn’t get it.

Candidate For the Presidency Donald Kook aka old, white, male, pretend billionaire Obese Trump ■■■■■■■■■ his way through a debate question cause he has no clue what the Nuclear Triad is.

“”… [HEWITT] Dr. Carson just referenced the single most important job of the president, the command, the control and the care of our nuclear forces. And he mentioned the triad.

… HEWITT: Of the three legs of the triad, though, do you have a priority?”

“TRUMP: I think — I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me .”

[CNN, 12/15/15]

Dumb Kook Obese Donald didn’t know then (Likely still doesn’t know?) what America’s Nuclear Triad is. Yet he is now our Dumb Kook Commander in Chief … now tell me how scary private citizen Tom Steyer is?

Your people hate the NYT, but you be sure to quote them when it fits you.