Liberal Kook Who Called For Nuclear War in America Qualifies For dimocrat Fall Debate

Old, white, male, billionaire tom steyer, who once called for nuclear war in America as a “course correction” to get rid of Bad Orange Man, will share the stage at the next debate with the dimocrat frontrunners.

The absolute craziness from the left continues.

2 Likes

Another rich white cisgendered male.

They always perform the best with lib voters. :wink:

They do love their white daddies…er,…granddaddies.

…and yet…still another? :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s a good thing they grayed out all that blinding whiteness. I don’t have my shades handy. lol

1 Like

Who cares?

You got him now.

At least trump just wanted to nuke a hurricane.

This, total representation of today’s liberal elite voter, wanted to nuke half of our country.

Not surprised you don’t care.

Looks like Steyer has you triggered.

Lets call it SDS.

5 Likes

Child sniffers
Rich white people
Genocidal tendencies

What’s not for a lib to love here?

Don’t forget fake Indians and descendants of slave owners.

All they need now is a smoke-filled room.

1 Like

…no tellin how many tears…I’ve sat here and cried…or how many lies…that I’ve lied…tellin my poor heart…Trump’ll go away some day. :sunglasses:

Libs are dependable in that they will always find acceptable ways to talk about murdering their neighbors. :wink:

Maybe it’s just me, but I find it very hard to take criticism of other politicians by Trump supporters seriously.

9 Likes

Nah, it’s not just you. We’re all laughing. Especially when the OP is created by a Trumpist who persistently swears Obama is a gay, Muslim, crackhead. Hell, pretty much all the Trumpists here have stepped in their own ■■■■ enough over the past three years to render their opinions nothing but laughable. That’s why I keep coming back here.

7 Likes

At the very least, libs are starting to understand how seriously no one takes them anymore, and are adjusting their attitudes accordingly. lol

Exactly.

1 Like

Indeed. Most of them lost their credibility in ever again chastising another politician for eternity.

Trump supporters calling others “dim.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Sure, why not?

You weren’t aware? :thinking: You’re not one of those weirdos that think most Conservatives left this place, “because they can no longer defend the President” are you? lol