Liberal Kook Who Called For Nuclear War in America Qualifies For dimocrat Fall Debate

Well the NYT hater is wrong, just like the thread title is wrong, the New York Times said nothing of the sort regarding Kirsten Gillibrand leaving the presidential campaign.

Life is so much fun on the RIGHT now that Liar in Chief Obese Donald has shown his disciples the enlightened way of alternative facting and that truth isn’t truth, nor does it need to be.

:laughing:

1 Like

So it’s your belief that steyer wanted to use nukes in another country to get rid of trump.

This is even crazier than steyer’s crazy kook plan.

Great point. Flesh it out some for us.

In context, Steyers actual comment and his immediate walk back of that comment, access to that is available in what I already posted.

So you believe steyer wanted to have nuclear war in America, or nuclear war in another country, to get rid of trump??

Be clear on your answer, because you seemed to make clear in your first paragraph that he didn’t want nuclear war in America.

Which is it?

Many have forgotten that since 2016 orange is the new white…

:heart:

1 Like

It’s not you. The hypocrisy is overflowing.

2 Likes

My answer regarding Tom Steyer was, from the very start crystal clear and remains crystal clear.

Sane and rational private citizen Tom Steyer never said he wanted nuclear war in America and or in any other country.

Anyone saying he did doesn’t really know what he did say on the subject.

I can’t help if other folks thinking and comprehension remains so foggy and muddled.

Well at least they are represented by the Cherokee by 1/1024th.

1 Like

I thought you went away and I was just gonna let it go, but since you’re back, here is steyer’s quote:

tom steyer (6-29-18) - …“Maybe we can have, like, a nuclear war and then we get a real course correction.”

And here is part of your post from yesterday:

Lou (9-10-19) -

So once again I ask you, which country did steyer suggest having a nuclear war, in order to get his desired “course correction” for trump??

Name a country. You’ve already said “not America”.

Why would I tell a lie that Tom Steyer wanted to, or suggested, start a nuclear war with when he never said he wanted to start a nuclear war with any country, including America?

Some folks sure do ask me to do stupid things.

I don’t know, why would you post that?

And no one asked you to post something so stupid. You did that all on your own.

So which country are you suggesting steyer wanted to have his nuclear war to get rid of trump??

You can answer in sharpie even.

It still hasn’t sunk in that Tom Steyer never said he wanted to have a nuclear war, in any country, including America, in order to get rid of Trump.

Too funny!

:laughing:

He sure did. Even you admitted it in the first paragraph of your idiotic screed.

But you qualified it with “not in America”.

Now you won’t let it go, even though it’s right there for everyone to see. But I’ll post your words again.

You got some splainin to do.

I have no explaining to do. All one needs do is to read what I posted and linked to and to comprehend what it all says.

Really is that simple.

Tom Steyer is not a kook, at least no evidence has been presented that he is, nor did he call for nuclear war in America, but I do believe he has qualified for the October DEMOCRATIC debate. (Good for him!)

I read your babbling nonsense and it’s undeniable that you acknowledged steyer suggested a nuclear war as a means to get rid of trump.

Then you attempted to write off steyer’s words saying "not in America". Which only leaves open some weird interpretation (from you) that he meant somewhere else.

Everyone can see your stupid suggestion, in your own words, multiple times throughout this ridiculous back and forth.

You admitted it, tried to run cover, got called out for how stupid it was, and still stick to your guns. Is that you trump?

I remain sane and rational and very importantly capable of reading and comprehending what I have read.

That is why I know what Tom Steyer said and understand it fully and adamantly know he never said what is claimed in the OP Thread title.

Not my fault, or more, my need to try to explain it to the uncomprehending among us.

His actual words speak for him.

I supplied access to those to support my statements.

My obligation is done.

Don’t believe your eyes folks. See you’re not actually reading what you’re reading… okay!

That explains so much.

The Rights got them their “alternative facts” and “truth isn’t truth” leadership paradigms going on, so I am not surprised.

1 Like

You kinda didnt. It kinda was.

But hey conservatism has never been tried!!! Arghl blarghl

If there are ISIS cells in Kansas, and they hit us, then Kansas is more at risk now of getting nuked by Obese Donald than it ever was (which it wasn’t) under the Presidency of Barack Hussein Obama.

TRUMP: Let me explain. Let me explain. Somebody hits us within ISIS — you wouldn`t fight back with a nuke?

yiktqiooc