Liberal Kook Who Called For Nuclear War in America Qualifies For dimocrat Fall Debate

Not all Dems like Steyer. I think he’s a kook.

Same here

moulton, swalwell, inslee, hickenlooper, gravel

I was wrong. There were 16 white men running for the dimocrat candidacy for 2020.

16, not 14. They snuck a few past me.

But still just 12 republican white men in 2016.

No worries man. You can have all the white daddies you want running this year.

It’s all good. It’s Kool and the Gang.

Never has a political party had as many women candidates as this Democratic field
Never has a political party had as many African American candidates as this Democratic field
Never has a political party had as many latino candidates as this Democratic field
Never has a political party had as many asian candidates as this Democratic field

1 Like

According to the new york times, misogynist liberals forced gillibrand out early.

But okay. They’re doing great in the polls.

The one white woman, who was a fake Indian until a few months ago, is the lone standout.

minorities will be rushing to vote for Trump in 2020! you got them now.

Minorities can vote for whomever they wish to vote for.

I’m not debra messing.

How many minorities ran for the Republican Party in 2016? How many for democrats for 2020?

They had 1 woman running; the Democrats had 6
They had 1 African American running; the Democrats have 3

They’re doing a lot better than any of the Republican minorities did in 2016

You didn’t check all the boxes.

Not enough.

Don’t forget to check all the boxes.

according who whom? You seem really upset about this for a Republican.

Show us your math skills… how many

1 Like

Yes I did. No matter what measure you use the 2018 Democratic field is more diverse than anything the Republicans have ever fielded in their entire history. It’s not even close

1 Like

Didn’t see this earlier, but this is why I like you. :sunglasses:

One of whom brags about being from a slave state and working well with segregationists.
To be fair, he finally found one black person who could speak well and was clean.

1 Like

More than 80% of black people who voted in 2016 voted for Clinton. The dumb narrative that Democrats are racist doesn’t work.

No worries. You guys can have all the segregationist septuagenarians you want running for POTUS.

Just don’t secede and start another Civil War. dimocrats can’t have their slaves anymore.