Liberal Billionaire Psycho Tom Steyer Calls For Nuclear War 2 Get Rid of trump

They are optional when all the letters are caps.

OK, this was fun. But I give up.

Neither did SAC, MAC or TAC.

Way to make 'splaining fashionable again, OP. Good job! :+1:

From your link: He immediately backtracked the nuclear war comment.

‘‘Dickinson responded that was a “sobering” thought, and Steyer replied he would take back the “nuclear war” comment.’’

You should reading for comprehension some time.

Just another brain dead lefty.

Nah…I think the spelling was correct.

Ahh, but he DID say it. Like said, just another brain dead leftist.

Lol…LIBERALS…it took term limits to get Bush out of office! It took two failed wars and a financial crisis to give up OBAMA! Wow. That must have been a fun article to read. LOL

Then take them out back and shoot them.

If you honestly believe democrats are traitors to the republic then do what must be done. Otherwise, shut it with talks of treason. It’s stupid.

He said he takes it back, not joking, but takes it back.

This “voice of reason” who is spending millions to lead the impeachment effort says he thinks a nuclear war would be faster and easier.

Yeah, that’s the kind of thinking dimocrats need from megadonors.

Sickening. And here you are rationalizing it.

There’s only been one president in the last 60 years who’s wondered out loud why can’t we seriously use nuclear bombs.

And it was your guy, the orange Trumpstain. :wink:

1 Like

No trump supporter gets to whine about rhetoric and uncivil talk.

1 Like

Hardly see the difference between Steyer saying what he said and Trump threatening nuclear war against a nation that really was-is no threat to us, that never attacked our nation.

Oh wait, there is a difference, one of the billionaires is actually in a position to start nuclear war.

Which one should we worry about?

You know, at first glance I assumed that steyer meant nuclear war against another country, but seeing the support he’s enjoying, I’m not so sure he didn’t mean right here I the U.S.

Now you’re just being truly bazar and lacking of any common sense.

You’re not supposed to take him literally.

He’s just joking, stupid cons have no sense of humor.

We don’t care, we know he’s just trolling dumb cons. Mission Accomplished.

You think we’re so great? We’re not that great.

Who the heck is this Tom Steyer and why should I care what he says? Frankly, I’m about as interested in his opinion as I am that of Conner Sethuelson…

Take him seriously, not literally.