Liberal Billionaire Psycho Tom Steyer Calls For Nuclear War 2 Get Rid of trump

So some billionaire most of us had never heard of before said something quickly dismissed by anyone with an IQ over 80, and OP is frightened.

I am surprised at all the attention this dumb thread is getting. So someone on the left says a dumb thing every once and awhile. Hell Trump does that multiple times a day.

He is the billionaire moron who makes the Impeach Trump TV ads and the moron who made the above comment on getting Bush “out of office” since Bush was term limited and not pushed out.

I see this name Connor Sethuelson come up about once a month. Would you mind clueing me in to the reference please?

i don’t really care do U?

1 Like

I’ll be honest for her. No, she doesn’t care in the least.

This was the name of a college professor one poster use to talk about all the time. He’d always put the name in the title, and everyone would be wondering who he was - kind of distracted from the point of his posts. It kind of turned into a running joke on the boards for a while.

Ah, thanks!

And no one could ever find any professor by that name, even though the poster kept claiming it was a real person.

Funny now, I can’t recall the name of that poster.

lol - I love the way that guy triggers you Trumpian snowflakes!

He’s a guy that plays Trump and his little lackeys, like the OP, like a fiddle. And I love the tune! :rofl:

You are welcome to leave any time you like. Delta is ready when you are and will carry your ass to some far away place of your choosing.

Seems a bit harsh. But if that’s what you want to do…

Yo, genio. She was quoting your BFF Trump…

God, seriously… can’t make this ■■■■ up.

Oh the irony coming from trump supporters

No. That is what traitors to the republic deserve.

Unless you want that to happen then you shouldn’t throw accusations of treason around so lightly.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent people have been done that way over the centuries due to false accusations of treasonous behavior.

That’s Trump’s opinion of the USA.

Seems like overkill. But he has a right to keep and bear arms…

Nothing we can do but thoughts and…

No she isn’t.

Left-wing billionaire Tom Steyer said perhaps there could be a “nuclear war” that would provide a “real course correction” to Donald Trump’s presidency during an interview published by Rolling Stone.

He tried walking it back later but you can’t put that cat back in the bag.

Yeah, I mean he’s not wrong.