Liberal Billionaire Psycho Tom Steyer Calls For Nuclear War 2 Get Rid of trump

Wow, I’m guessing that might put an end to his idiot ramblings on the national scale.

Then again, we may have a new frontrunner for Dimocrat 2020.

Frightening either way.

1 Like

Do you any proof of this or are you just making ■■■■ up?

I’m just making ■■■■ up.

Oh wait, no he did say it.

I’m having a time figuring out the new board and can’t post a link right now.

Believe it or not. I don’t care.

2 Likes

Link? Correct spelling of Democrat would be a bonus too.

Response was to OP.

That is the correct spelling.

1 Like

He’s making it up. Most likely crazy reading skills.

T. R. A. I. T. O. R.

5 Likes

Sometimes forget who my audience is. It’s Trump that loves the uneducated.

2 Likes

Hopefully dimocrats will be asked about returning the donations from this psycho who is openly and thoughtlessly calling for a nuclear war as a way to get rid of OUR president.

1 Like

This sort of attitude has always worked out so well, historically speaking.

1 Like

So who on God’s green Earth is Tom Steyer?

That’s called an acronym. Try again. UH, never mind, stop trying.

“I remember 2006,” Steyer said. "What happened is that George W. Bush, he put us in two disastrous wars and we were headed toward the biggest financial disaster since the Great Depression. So if the answer is that we need those three things to happen for a course correction, I’d prefer to move a little quicker. How about that? But I take your point. Maybe we can have, like, a nuclear war and then we get a real course correction."

This clown is such a super elitist.

He’s the billionaire guy trying to get Trump removed.

ohknow is referencing an interview he had with Rolling Stone… he was alluding to the fact that it took two bad wars and an enormous financial crisis to get Bush out of office… and then made the following commetnt: “Maybe we can have, like, a nuclear war and then we get a real course correction.” He also immediately walked it back, saying “I should be a little bit more tempered: I take back that remark about nuclear war.” He was not calling for nuclear war… good God these Trumpkins have lost it…

Im hoping Ohknow can spread some light on all these reporters calling for Trumps assassination…

1 Like

I already posted their names in the shooting thread. They’re there for your reading enjoyment.

Been watching the thread and havent seen anything… be a ot easier to just post it here since you made the claim above…

It’s gotten us to where we are today.

A billionaire that wears blue Jean’s on TV