Liberal Billionaire Psycho Tom Steyer Calls For Nuclear War 2 Get Rid of trump

No. That’s called spelling it out. If I was giving an acronym every letter would have had a meaning. So, try again. :kissing_heart:

Wait I thought Trumpists liked exaggeration and hyperbole

2 Likes

Well, it would solve the overpopulation problem. What makes this arrogant bastard think he would survive it?

Oh, and I neglected to mention bill maher’s “joke” in the other thread.

“If this race is even the week before the election, somebody is going to have to go out there…” Maher paused as the crowd cheered. He added: “Why do you think they let Hinckley out” to much laughter.

Thanks for bringing this up so I can add his name to the list, seeing how influential he is in dimocrat circles.

If you read the quote in context you know he was joking.

The word “Maybe” is a clue.

Plus, he’s a billionaire. He’s probably got a bomb shelter, like all the billionaires.

Never heard of the guy. Don’t know when to take him literally or seriously.

If I’d brought it up here, I would post it here.

I’m sorry you missed it in the shooting thread, but I’m certain the names are still there waiting for you to read them.

He never said he was joking. Seems like a weird thing to “joke” about.

I say all politicians left and right should return his donations immediately.

What part of his quote, specifically, do you interpret as “calling” for nuclear war?

He was being sarcastic.

It was a lame joke.

Like duck and cover. Ok. so he survived the initial blast. Then what? Die of starvation, reeducation poisoning, or early cancer a little while later?

spoonerism…

Wrong. Periods denote that they are abbreviations. Such a low information crowd.

Billionaires have bomb shelters stocked with food, amenities, etc. He can live there for 20 years or moe, like all of em.

May go insane by the end, but it’s possible. ; )

So you’re saying with context, this is a big nothingburger. No surprise given the OP.

You are actually correct. That would be called a spoonerism. Congrats.

Is this the hill you wish to die on?

You’re the one charging up it.

Now you’re just making ■■■■ up.

POTUS has no periods.

Thank god hillary was defeated!!

I’m already on top.