Let's Talk Trump Psychology

Kavanaugh wasn’t revenge for Garland?

Absolutely agree. It’s not his psychology we’re discussing.

I actually get that, when people don’t care about Christian or Family Values, they can support someone like Donald Trump. It’s the people that go to church that confuse me.

The truth is that most trump supporters do not believe that. Be it here, facebook, twitter, other forums…the truth is you and I could not remain conservatives and be against Trump. We have to have completely changed sides…and we are now liberals by the very dislike of the President.

I’ve been told this over and over for the past year or more. If being “conservative” means supporting trump, then I guess, I am a libertarian then.

What’s the problem the left have had you defending their bad behavior for partisan reasons for years. They count on people like you to support them while they line their pockets with money.

Excellent post.

Agreed.

Wouldn’t you love to actually see Trump down in Georgia hitting on some mechanic’s wife? That’s who he is.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even down to excusing that the President is limping along on half a cabinet, can’t attract even the D grade talent, has a pretty disastrous foreign economic policy… I guess our only saving grace is that we got this incompetence in an long period sustained economic instead of a crash like in 2009.

A Trump then would have been a complete disaster instead of mostly one.

1 Like

There are photos after photos of him with the “famous” people who loved him before he was president. Many of them praised him, looked to him for financial support, were happy to take his money , used his influence, invited him on their shows, to their personal events, and the list goes on and on. Now they hate and despise him. He did not change, they did. The real life fakers.

1 Like

I don’t consider him a “real man”. Men don’t act like that.

Can’t separate the policy from the personality?

All true, every word.

That’s why I said years ago sit back and enjoy the ride, it’s going to be interesting.

He knows how they played the game.

And libs don’t like it.

1 Like

One doesn’t need to be religious to have a moral compass.

In some senses it is easier to use religion to excuse immorality.

See also… all of history.

Again, I’m not blaming the libs for Trump.

You created a thread about obama having a gay lover and doing coke.

Again why are we putting up with this here at hannity…?

4 Likes

Such as?

Yes, he seems unable to separate his personality from policy, and I have a problem with that.

Blame the republicans…for allowing libs to walk all over em.

Hopefully they’re taking notes. :wink: