Let's Talk Trump Psychology

You did it. So does Hildawg and all the rest of them.

Who are you blaming?

He has really uncloaked many. His tell all book when he leaves the White House will be a bigger seller than Barack and Michelle’s combined. Imagine what he really knows about all these people that rubbed elbows with him. When they were drinking and partying and he was sober and listening and observing , trust me he took note of everything they did and said. In due time we’re going to learn about the true deplorables.

1 Like

All conservatives?

Lol…flagged my post…nothing has changed…

Like i said…the idea Republicans roll over is a joke…other wise obama would have gotten his scotus pick…

Lol…

Why are you trying to use Christianity as a club? What does the Bible tell us to do with people like Trump?

1 Like

If you’re a relatively younger person, time is on your side. He will be gone in 2024

Now that’s interesting. Very interesting.

You are a lib. It’s ok.

Depends in who you ask. Myself? There are conservatives here who loathe the man and never voted for him who Trump supporters now call libs. :wink:

That said, what’s Donald’s approval rating among GOP voters?

I agree. So far.

Isn’t the GOP base shrinking?

Because its true. Its all built on a lie…and trump just flushed them out for the masses to see. Im sure there are some very decent evangelicals…some even have posted here…most are hypocritical garbage.

And making it work. Maybe “half” is all we need.

Don’t know, honestly. It does seem like fewer people are willing to admit they’re registered Republicans.

You are correct. Who changed I wonder?

Most of the personal things they harp about happened long ago, when he was a Dem.

They like to pretend that it isn’t.

Yeah, that muslim, kenyan ladyboy is one crazy coked up down-low closet dweller. What’s your point??

Seriously though, he loves being a 1%er. He’s forgotten all about you little people.

I think he will live longer than that… kind of harsh.

Exhibit A