Let's talk Biden in context

Trumpers will tell you hes a mes (and somehow they ignore Trumps word salads). But come on - Just you tube any of his interviews. Not snippets, but full interviews (Like above with Bernie). Or youtube the last debate, or his meet the press from a couple weeks ago.
I think anyone who watches any interview with him and not just clips, will come away with the same thing. The guy is not a great speaker but is not anywhere close to “losing it”. Its a talking point that is backfiring because anyone who thinks that but is not a true trumper, eventually watches a interview with Biden and thinks “hes nothing like the cartoon character they made him sound like”

1 Like

Precisely this.

He never, EVER STOPS talking. No other President ever has talked so much. Ask him a question and he doesn’t even pause but what you’re referring to are the times,when his mouth is running faster than his brain. What you haven’t swallowed is that it’s far from all the time. :sunglasses:

Joe doesn’t have anymore good moments. It’s sad but it’s true. :cry:

There is a actually video 2 posts up that show up giving a long interview that is fine. I can lead you to water -but i cant make you drink it.

What post number because the video in post 80 makes my point.

cool. You know what -I hope you keep pushing it. Hey -we can agree. Any time anyone says that Biden has lost it and has no idea what hes doing and cant be trusted we can BOTH post the same video. Let everyone watch it and they can remember that what you are talking about is how he come across on that video.

Its a win/win

When you’re looking at the video, ask yourself whether Joe is reading…or winging it? When he’s “winging it”…what I’m suggesting is VERY prominent. When he’s reading it, he’ll fool you. He still has enough together to read.

Cool. Like I said - Keep posting that video to “prove” your point.
I’ll post the same one.

What a twittish statement.

I guess you actually see your duplicity, and now want to change the subject by making up something about me.

When I start seeing integrity from you, I’ll start giving your posts and questions more than just a brush-off.

I’ll ask again, what duplicity?

As for making something up about you…what did I make up?

You claim to be a Christian - and that’s what Christians do. (As well as other religious folks). Take your god on faith because there is no proof.

As for “changing the subject” - you have made one post “on subject” in this entire thread. The rest were just pestering me.

When I start seeing integrity from you, I’ll start giving your posts and questions more than just a brush-off.

What is your definition of a “brush-off”? Post after post accusing me of not having integrity, and then when I prove your accusation to be false, you say, “Oh, well that wasn’t important anyway.”

I’d say you’re the one who lacks integrity.

Which just goes to show that it is I who live in your head, and that I own you.

Give it up, lib.

If you respond to one of my posts - even if all you ever do is attack me rather than what I write - I will respond to you.

I suggest you give it up, “Christian.”

biden is a man of action!

You started by responding to me.

Glad I could help you with that.

It’s my thread and you accused me of being duplicitous.

I pointed out that your accusation was false.

You then kept making accusations. Since silence implies consent, I had no choice but to point out to you, again and again, that you were wrong.

You accused me of not starting threads to take Trump in context.

I shared the link to a thread in which I did exactly that.

Instead of apologizing to me, like a stand-up guy would have done, you dismiss that as unimportant and continue with your mis-characterizations.

But you were wrong.

Your ignored thread doesn’t prove anything. It just shows that nobody was interested in your proposed discussion. Apparently I’m not the only one disinterested.

No I wasn’t wrong.

You said I’d never created a thread to discuss Trump in context.

I did.

The fact that no one else was interested does not change the fact that I started such a thread, because I wanted to discuss Trump in context.

Therefore your accusation was false and the fact that you can’t see that obvious fact doesnt say much for your reading comprehension.

Apparently I’m not the only one disinterested.

You’re not interested in taking Trump in context?

Well, that’s true enough. You never do.

As I said, you are happy to take him on faith. You want him to be your great messiah, and even though he has demonstrably proven otherwise, you’re going to stick with him despite all the proof to the contrary.

No I didn’t. YOU MADE THAT UP.

You made that up.

Integrity, dud.

What part of “If so, does he have a brain freeze every few minutes or just once in a while?” is defending Biden?