Let's talk Biden in context

You implied it:

And the repeated call for taking Biden “in context” here … :roll_eyes: … when the same libs have been taking Trump out of context (or even mis-stating what he actually said) for the past 3 years… duplicity to the max.

So, you think I’m a lib. You said libs had been taking Trump out of context or mistating what he said for the past 3 years.

So I post a link to a thread whose specific purpose was to take Trump in context.

I don’t believe so but I am frequently wrong as Hillary’s death has shown.

:rofl:

It’s interesting Biden is A ok :+1: now but during the democratic primaries until he won S.C. the other democratic candidates as well as lefty media outlets were questioning his mental sharpness and mental decline. Castro made fun of him for forgetting what he had just said in the debates much to the audience laughter. Cory Booker questioned his mental decline.

Various media outlets questioned it up to the point of S.C. :thinking:

A Biden thread can’t even get to 105 posts without piling on Trump. You would think if Biden was all that, the thread would be 3k posts by now celebrating the the golden attributes of Biden. A Biden thread with a majority TDS posts speaks volumes.

And are doing what they can to get people to look the other way now.

1 Like

Like this thread where everyone is piling on Biden?

It’s a Biden thread

Do you mean the thread titled “Let’s talk Biden in context.”

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

How’s this for context?

Yes.

If I recall correctly, and I admit I e been distracted because most of my time has been wasted owning Guvnah on each of his attacks on me, - only a handful of Dems ever replied in this thread.

Most of the responses were from conservatives saying yeah, hes senile, but never saying yes they’d watched all his speeches and interviews in toto.

I suggest you look up the definition of ‘context’ because you clearly don’t know what it means.

Are not those responses in context with your thread?

Um…no.

Let me define “context” for you.

1. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation,

2. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect:

Just because you are unhappy with people trashing Biden, does not mean they are not within the context of the thread. Perhaps you should have the Mods delete the thread and start over with one that doesn’t single out Biden. Then we can get back to Trump bashing as usual.

4 Likes

What is he saying? He even is reading off the notes.

https://twitter.com/EddieZipperer/status/1251127127098957824?s=20

1 Like

I live in your head. Rent free.

1 Like

What is your definition of “trashing”? Unjustly accusing someone of something of which they are not guilty?

If that is your definition, yes, I am as unhappy with the “trashing” of Biden as with the accusations that Pelosi is a drunk with the sole proof being, “well, I grew up with that.” as if that proves anything. As I’d be unhappy with someone trashing a Republican unjustly - for example Cruz kowtowing to Trump after Trump had insulted him and his family during his presidential campaign.

Oh…wait…Cruz does kowtow to Trump, even though Trump insulted him during the campaign.

But just because you’re happy to have people trash Biden doesn’t mean that their responses fit the context of this thread because it doesn’t.

“Hey, I watched his whole speech and yes, he was incoherent from beginning to end.”

Yes, that would be an answer to my actual OP.

“Biden has been incoherent for years” - a person’s worthless opinion not backed up by any facts - that statement can be dismissed out of hand.

I’m still waiting for someone who has actually watched all the man’s speeches or interviews to weigh in though since it hasn’t happened by now it never will.

1 Like

Ah, Guv, see, saying that doesn’t make it true.

But thanks for visiting. I do enjoy swatting you down every single time.

Bad. No realde.