Lets put this into prespective

Some law firm should send Trump a cease and desist letter.

And who’s fault was that?

Is Trump responsible for Europeans pandemic?

I’ll ask you…is Trump responsible for European pandemic?

Really…you mind explaining why?

No…but your question is of no relevance.

You know, the liberal hissy fits about Trump doing a bad job would mean a bit more to me if we hadn’t just been through 3 years of constant sky screaming about Russia, Ukraine, SC Justices, racist accusations about him closing off travel to China in January… the list goes on and on. I can’t take a damn thing a Liberal says seriously anymore.

6 Likes

Oh really…what does Europe and United States have in common?

They have big goverment red tape and regulations that causes goverment to react slowly. That red tape etc gets exposed during times of crisis. That red tape and regulations built up over decades…decades.

I cannot explain why. As I said I am not an omniscient time traveler. But it appears that Europe was infected sooner than the United States. Things happen at different times. There are variables and physics in this universe. Sometimes something bumps into another thing later than it bumps into something else. What are you getting at?

One can’t believe Trump ever.

Only in the mind of a person infected with TDS.

Think it may have something to do with them not having a travel ban to China?

Trump lies every time he speaks or tweets.

That makes no sense. If Europe was infected in, say, December or January and we did a travel ban from China in March, what does that have to do with why Europe was affected first?

While I believe you believe that, you’re just flat out wrong.

The travel ban went into effect in January.

How many examples would you like? In fact, set a time period and I’ll still a so you how many you’d like. You dudes. I swear.

All anyone needs to know to put this in political perspective is that half of the US cases reside in two states - NY and NJ. Both have Dem’s as Governor’s.

1 Like

I’ve seen the “List”… after getting to 20 on the list and realizing that every single one was either taken out of context, a flat out fabrication or trying to pass off his stated opinion as if he lied…I just realized it was another failed attempt of TDS victims to prove orange man bad.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s true because you’ve said it and I still have no idea what you’re on about.

Did Trump really institute a travel ban for countries in the EU in January, 2020?