Lets put this into prespective

Why aren’t they at the same stages of infection?

Is that a serious question?

How would I know? I’m not an omniscient time traveler.

And then look at all the testing Spain did by not insisting on developing their own tests? True, it turned out the tests were only giving correct readings on positives 30% of the time and did more damage than helped, but the important thing they rushed in and did a lot of testing.

1 Like

I know it’s tough, but try to address the apples to apples comparison Conan has brought to light. We’re doing well in the US.

2 Likes

Yes. Of course it is. There has to be a reason doesn;t there? Like say travel bans.

So these kinds of replies to people are okay now?

1 Like

Not for you

4 Likes

How can we even know? Our testing per-capita is lagging exponentially.

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 12.57.43 PM

No because there are too many variables and we are not done yet…so there is no such thing as an apples to apples comparison to be made.

Additionally it’s kind of a dubious honor. “Hey we screwed up but not as bad as Italy”.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

We have major hubs for international travel just like capitals in Europe. I see 4 major entry points to China, Seattle, New York, Chicago, and LA.

So I’m going to assume that virus spread around the globe simultaneously…would that be correct assumption?

Using what metric do you think that the USA is doing well? At the latest Trump presser figures of 100,000 to 200,000 deaths have been projected for the USA. Further if the USA had followed Trump’s articulated Easter plan the projected number of deaths would have been 1.6 million to 2.2 million.

Wait what when

It does not appear that is the correct assumption.

Did he say arglebargle in his post? Yes, reiteration is allowed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/29/trump-bizarrely-blames-hospitals-mask-ventilator-shortages/

I said it because you said it. Then you said it again. Arglebargle x 4. Your turn.

1 Like

Can’t say how many are infected if you can barely test for it.

6 Likes

This seems to be the route that the Trumpers are taking to defend dear-leader

Oh come on now. What the ■■■■