Let's Look at Illegal Immigration, Shall We?

Yes, I did.
As long as I’m not you.

https://community.hannity.com/t/obama-put-them-in-cages/226834/43

@GWH would you please merge the above thread into this one.

And Biden defends it.

It was for their own goo(D).

3 Likes

We did it to protect them.

2 Likes

Hell, it worked. None of those children were kidnapped, molested, or made to traffick drugs while in those cages.

3 Likes

Trump used their policies. No wonder he gets frustrated.

2 Likes

Well that’s odd. Libs here ensured us that Obama did no such thing…and here we have Obama VP telling us he did.

So libs…are you going to admit Obama keep kids in cages? Be honest now. Don’t deflect an storm off yelling TRUMP!!!

3 Likes

You know you’re not telling the truth here about the comparison of the two things,” Biden replied. “Look how quickly we got them out and got them back to families, look at how … we sought the relatives here, we sought to get them into safe communities. We sought to get them out of the control of Homeland Security to get them safe.”

Of course, Biden is correct to defend this.
No comparison to summer, when they were turned into concentration camps and the administration was arguing that they don’t need soap or toothpaste.

Everything is the same no matter the differences.

Trump misused the tools. The cruelty was not a policy until he made it so.

This is old news. Bush did it too. None of which makes it right.

1 Like

Yeah but when Obama did it, he did it right. Trump is just cruelty.

1 Like

When Obama did it, it was for their own good. They wanted it.
When Trump did it, it was like Hitler.

4 Likes

Biden isn’t going to win.

Fox News article, and its defenders here, ignore at least seven children dead in ICE custody under Trump versus zero under Obama. But, sure, it’s totally the same thing.

1 Like

Michelle cared
Melania wore a jacket that said “who cares”.

Are there kids? Are there cages? Then it’s good enough for me to make intellectually dishonest comments on.

1 Like

Maybe Obama shipped them out to child molesters, traffickers and murderers faster than Trump is releasing them to family or childcare.

2 Likes

Wrong is wrong. The letter after someone’s name doesn’t determine whether or not a policy is moral or not. I am not sure why this is confusing to people.