Let's Look at Illegal Immigration, Shall We?

Trump is a racist?

Harry Reid. “No sane country…”

2 Likes

Libs would have us to believe Harry Reid is right-wing extremist.

Hey libs…this is what a moderate sounds like in case y’all forgotten.

2 Likes

Just blow on them from a certain direction and their opinions change just like that.

If you take the www.google.com/amp/s/ part out of the URL, it should parse the link preview from FOX News.

3 Likes

Barbara Jordan.

I can’t seem to find The Speech.

harry reid is the lowest form of lying politician. hes actually proud of his lies.

2 Likes

The recent 180 on immigration in the Democratic Party has been baffling and it never comes with a clear answer as to why. Even the front runner Sanders as early as 2015 was saying mass migration and open borders was a right wing Koch brothers idea to drive down the wages of workers and would ultimately end the nation state. Curious if the position 4 and 1/2 years was so horrible that it would end the country, why has the party embraced it now.

1 Like

Is this it?

Oh man I kind a like her. at 1;50 mark she talks about individuals.

What happen democrats?

Yes trump is a racist.

:joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

That’s one of them.

Greatest black statesman of all time.

Common sense that hold today as it did back then.

1 Like

This is a nice article about her also.

I wonder who else would make a good link in this thread?

Oh I know!

In 1993, it was costing $2 billion a year in social services costs.

What the hell?

2 Likes

“If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal immigrant? No sane country would do that, right?” Reid said. “Guess again. If you break our laws by entering this country without permission and give birth to a child, we reward that child with U.S. citizenship and guarantee a full access to all public and social services this society provides. And that’s a lot of services.”

Harry Reid was completely correct on that, which is why no other industrialized country (other than Canada) offer birth right citizenship. Regarding Canada they have been considering doing away with it:

Responding to the onslaught of “birth tourism” in Canada, the Canadian government is considering removing citizenship rights by birth on Canadian soil.

It makes no sense to continue to have such a policy today as there is absolutely no benefit to the country and as we all know is simply a magnet for illegal immigration. The continuation of this policy is proof that our lawmakers could care less about the country or it’s citizens. Those on the Left here love to talk about many things these other countries do but I’ve never heard anyone talk about how these other countries don’t offer birthright citizenship.

2 Likes

open the constitution for debate.
I’m sure a lot of people would love to add a few thing or take some away.

The thing is Canada can simply do this by passing a Federal law.
America would need to ratify their constitution.

What specifically do you like? Quotes?

Says the supporter of the liar-n-chief.