Let us thank ICE Officers for helping to rid our cities of criminal illegal entrants

You talk about ICE like it’s a part of the American fabric, to be revered, and never criticized as it can do no wrong.

It ain’t. It shouldn’t, and like any bureaucracy, it does.

Surely once you’re done needlessly genuflecting to a 15 year old acronym you’ll come to your senses and become a small govt conservative again.

Noticed your use of the / there.

They ain’t one and the same ya know?

And when you go into an inner city infested with MS-13 gang members and remove them, and return these communities to American citizens, then, and only then will I take you as being sincere.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

I know! That’s why I mentioned them both using a cool slash to separate them. I love em both. Don’t you?

Yes, these bad parents who bring their children with them when they commit crimes. American parents and children would be separated if they did that…

You love a govt agency? Two of them? A hastily arranged one borne out of bureaucratic knee-jerk CYA? And another that grows the more it fails?

Why, Mr. Big Government, is that?

To annoy you. Did it work?

Nope.

Now that you’ve exposed as a big-govt republican, any other bureaucracies you care to express your weird love for?

Nah. That’s for me to know and you to find out. Keep trying, you’re doing great!!!

That was easy.

Those who now blather on and on about the “children” with the desire to fill our nation with the poverty stricken populations of other countries, use them as a prop to accomplish their notoriously evil goal, which is to expand a financially dependent voting bloc in America so democrat party leaders can buy their vote with a promise of free government cheese.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

How was it worth the time and money to detain a guy for something that happened 10 years ago, and has since more than been made up for by his community involvement, taxes paid, business that he runs, etc?

Necessary evils. Would that they could all be abolished.

:us::us: THANK YOU ICE :us::us:

The health issue is significant and even though we have lots of foreign tourists and professionals who work in the USA I can assure they are vaccinated before they travel for pleasure or work whereas the hordes that pour over our southern borders illegally from ravaged countries are not vaccinated and they do carry a variety of contagious deceases. There has been a marked increase in childhood deceases since Obama’s “invitation” to the whole danged world that the USA is a sanctuary country!

Thank you President Trump for putting an end to the madness and thank you ICE for enforcing the law!!

What they really protect us from in future Democrat voters.

Now why do you point to the exception and ignore the rule? The vast majority of ICE apprehensions involve relatively recent criminal activities such as murder, attempted murder, vehicular manslaughter, rape, aggravated assault, attempted robbery, battery, burglary, child abuse, domestic violence, drugs distribution, human trafficking, weapons offenses etc., not to mention the apprehension of MS-13 gang members.

Why do you have such a problem with ICE officers doing a very, very dangerous job?

JWK

The primary function of a Supreme Court Justice is to be obedient to the text of our Constitution, and give effect to its documented legislative intent which gives context to its text.

Why ask such a dishonest question? I asked how it was worth the time and money to arrest that man, and not only was that dodged the first time, but now you’ve dodged it also, deflecting onto me a position I do not hold.

So all it takes to overturn not one but two prior criminal convictions is paying taxes and running a business? Good to know. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Says the king of dishonest questions…