Let us be clear. President Trump cannot shut down the federal government!

Correct, they should all line up to be processed for asylum hearings as they are doing now…

Ummmm… You never answered my questions.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

Do you not know that there is already a fence at the border?

We will pay for it like we pay for your Medicare… Write a check for our children to cover…

Why are you encouraging that? Ninety percent are found ineligible for asylum. Do you not care about the American taxpayer who has to finance asylum hearings for thousands upon thousands of foreigners tricked into believing they can get asylum?

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the measly $5 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

Oh, I agree that we need to revise our immigration and asylum laws… Has the president proposed any legislation on those issues?

You never answered my questions.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

1 Like

The president must follow the law as written… Just confirmed yesterday, once again, at the supreme court… You aren’t suggesting the president ignore law?

Another misdirection. You still did not answer my questions. I asked in response to you encouraging the thousands of caravan participants to line up for asylum:

Why are you encouraging that? Ninety percent are found ineligible for asylum. Do you not care about the American taxpayer who has to finance asylum hearings for thousands upon thousands of foreigners tricked into believing they can get asylum?

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the measly $5 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

1 Like

Continually proving Trump supporters they are incorrect doesn’t deter them from the obvious message that’s been pushed by the CEC or someone else.

1 Like

Obviously no it does not, but I presume not everyone reading these posts are mind numbingly blind Trumplicans!

So I must keep posting the truth.

The general welfare also includes not saddling Americans with crushing debt.

Have you started any threads demanding that Congress send Trump a bill to begin reducing the debt?

You sir, are a great American :us: :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks!

:hugs:

I have addressed the debt problem many, many times.

1 Like

Well, NuffSaid?

Does the cat have you tongue?

JWK

1 Like

Quick link to a thread you started on debt while Trump is prez will suffice.

LINK

I had the same thread in the old Hannity forum.

JWK

1 Like

Well, Mr. NuffSaid?

JWK

1 Like

That’s the same thing you post all the time, everywhere. It doesn’t address the debt.