Let em eat dog food

Lolzzzz, they should totally do that.

BTW, why didn’t Paul Ryan and the GOP “secure the border” when they could?

Tell me…why should I care about goverment employees when it’s clear they don’t care about tradesmen and other workers wages being repressed?

Go ahead…tell me why I should care. Specially as of date this so-called shut down has effected me.

For all I know it’s fake news.

My Coast Guard Tenents are not going to be able to make their rent which puts me in some financial stress in February and Great financial stress is it goes into March.

So now you know one.

can someone please inform Trump that he’s not screwing electricians and carpenters and general contractors out of money anymore?

What makes you say government employees “don’t care about tradesmen and other workers wages being repressed?”

Didn’t you use to stick up for the rank and file FBI agents once upon a time? That was you, wasn’t it?

Or the RNC. That would explain why Paul Ryan and the GOP did nothing when they could, and are now pretending they want to do something when they know they can’t. Lolzzzzzzzz.

I am a blue collar labor guy.

My solution to the problem of illegal immigrants depressing the wages is to throw the people who knowingly hire them in jail and seize their property.

That would work way faster at solving the problem than a wall.

2 Likes

What about all the tradesmen and workers who work for government contractors?

Weird how some peoples animosity is not directed at the people who hire illegals but towards the people that are getting hired.

I wonder why…

1 Like

Let 'em eat drywall dust. Just like the ones Trump has ****** over in his business.

1 Like

That’s why Paul P90X Ryan did nothing for 2 years with a Republican president. Made sure to keep that sweet GOP heroin $$$$ flowing into the coffers.

1 Like

Not everyone agrees immigrants have an impact on low skilled workers wages.

From that ultra-liberal CATO Institute…

https://www.cato.org/cato-journal/fall-2017/impact-immigration-wages-unskilled-workers

Simple modeling and regression analysis applied to the last four decades of U.S. labor market history show that immigrants are not responsible for the stagnating or declining wages of noncollege workers, either nationally or in regions with high immigration. In fact, immigrants may be responsible for preventing an even further relative decline in wages by education group.

I can tell you with certainty that a government shutdown effects the wages of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Meth’s how he got that <2 hour marathon time.

2 Likes

#fakethread

3 Likes

I was just about to make a post on this.

In the last 40 years, there’s actually been an inverse correlation between illegal immigration rates and wage growth.

Personally, I prefer cat food. :blush::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

I would be extremely careful here.

Trump, in separate comments to reporters at the White House, suggested that a “prorated down payment” on the wall, also without providing a concrete dollar figure, could be viable.

“If they come to a reasonable agreement, I would support that,” Trump told reporters, referring to Schumer and McConnell.

Or Trump rallies will be no more.

This thread perfectly encapsulates the modern republican party, the party of Trump. Bravo.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for the owning

And get rid of right to work laws