Let em eat dog food

There it is…this means the RNC is corrupt and taking in money…which we knew via the nra… thanks for confirming that conan

1 Like

Most of the drugs come through legal ports of entry. A wall is going to do nothing to solve that.

I support increased security at our ports of entry. I support more CBP agents.

Lets start on areas where we agree.

Before we do that. Lets open the government, so that our CBP agents are paid. Their lives are being impacted right now. Some of them are questioning whether this is a viable line of work for them going forward.

2 Likes

My sister is…so…there I cancel you out

Anyone who actually lives on the border will know people affected by this shutdown. It’s amazing that those idiots who live in the interior are making this a issue when those of us who deal with the border on a day to day basis know that this isn’t a “national emergency.”

She passed a bill to pay them. How come that didn’t work?

1 Like

Wages go down via right to work…you dont complain

Drugs come in mostly from check points and not illegal crossing…

People die all the time…white guy just killed five female bank tellers yesterday…

My sisters husband is coast guard and not getting paid…you should care…

You have nothing

My sisters husband is coast guard…

Oooo I know…let’s drag out you must hate the troops from 2004…that will be fun!

2 Likes

Is this like you caring about fellow americans?
Just curious…because it seems situational

As a loving brother in law I’m sure you will help him to pay his bills.

Your family has my sympathies. This issue is really making me angry. I know so many people who are being affected, and I see no end in sight. Donald Trump and the Republican Party largely do not care about human suffering as long as it benefits them personally. It’s disgusting.

3 Likes

If she needed my help I would… it like I said…you have nothing…

That’s been these folks motto for decades. ■■■■ anyone who isnt them

1 Like

Yep…must keep that drug cartel money flowing through DNC veins.

Most drug cartel money goes to the RNC. Everyone knows that.

Now you are just posting fake things to trigger people…

1 Like

Well, yeah.

That’s all they’ve got.

I heard that too. That’s why they want to waste resources on the wall over better montering.

It’s called “owning libs” and all the cool kids do it.

1 Like

That’s why Donald Trump and the Republicans plan to keep the CBP and Coast Guard furloughed indefinitely until he gets what he wants. What we see as pain he sees as a opportunity to make money.

Agreed. Lots of people are saying that.