Leftist Violent attacks on Politicians continue-Attempt to Kill Republican candidate

Hitler murdered millions of innocent people and Antifa punched some Nazis at a rally. Great comparison.

You have some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group — excuse me, excuse me — I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

He’s said a lot of dumb things (like the thing about the Hispanic-American judge), but this statement was not about defending Nazis but only about those against taking down the Robert E Lee statue. Those against the statue from being taken down are not necessarily racists and there are good people among them. This statement is about this, not saying there are good Nazis.

Antifa has punched more than Nazis. The[ve thrown rocks, hurt people attack people so the can’ have free speech. Just one incident. A bunch of whities btw: Keith Ellison loves them. http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/21/its-going-down-antifa-website-calls-violence-against-trump-supporters-capitalists

“It’s Going Down” justifies violence as not only good but necessary to the survival of minorities and the disenfranchised.

A library of downloadable publications on the website offers long-form articles that call for “insurrectionary mass resistance and refusal” and militant tactics against employers and law enforcement.

Evergreen State College, in Olympia, Washington, has recently been under siege by Antifa protesters, forcing the state school to move its graduation off campus.

Just days ago, Antifa “black bloc” activists clashed with a pro-Trump group which organized a free speech rally in Olympia and then walked to campus. The rally’s organizer said he was pepper-sprayed and left bloodied by the angry mob and some rally-goers found their vehicle tires slashed.

An Antifa protester was arrested in Pennsylvania last week for allegedly using a flagpole with a nail on top to stab a police horse.

Other Antifa protesters were accused of using bike locks to attack opponents in Berkeley last month.
But a big Democrat supports that. No Republican leader supports Nazis.

Do your own work, read them.

Hitler has been dead since 1945. Try keeping up.

Hitler murdered millions of innocent people. How many people has Antifa murdered? Just admit you made a stupid, preposterous comparison and move on.

I know, right? Why would Matt bring him up?

I’m not reading all of them. Tell me which one states your assertion and I’ll check it out.

Hate of MS-13, hate of terrorists, hate of criminals. Hate of liars and fake news. Hate of anti-American thieves. Hate of power mad globalists.

Sympathy for brainwashed fools who naively promote leftist propaganda.

1 Like

One side had a member drive his car through a group of people, killing 1 and injuring 19. The other did not. If you want to look at the other acts of violence and find the guilty party, so be it.

And again, there was a great deal of violence apart from the single incident which resulted in one death.

You however refuse to even acknowledge the rest.

I don’t see anything there that backs up your wild assertion that the media is trying to convince people Trump is leading a white supremacist takeover of the country.

who is the ones bringing Nazis in the mix? Liberals like you who try to deflect from your people attacking, trying to stab a Reoublican house candidate, a Bernie Sansders supporter who shot a house of rep leader, who asked where the Republicans are so he can shoot them, lucky wasn’t a massacre, Rand Paul gets broken ribs. Harrass Trump cabinet people, heck even Susan Collins was harassed called a c—, b-----, but hey, lets ignore that and let me talk about something Trump said a long time ago with led no political figures getting or stabbed by Republicans.

Who are these “folks” who are excusing violent acts by Antifa? Your broad brush statements need some basis in reality.

I did? When? Oh please quote me. I’m dying to read these words you’re putting in my mouth.

You’re the one who brought Hitler into this discussion. I condemn all political violence from both sides.

You don’t have to look far.

You’re dismissing all of the violence except one specific event.

I literally said in the last sentence that the other acts of violence could be attributed to the different parties. That’s almost the opposite of denying responsibility by one side.

Are these or are they not your words?