Leftist Violent attacks on Politicians continue-Attempt to Kill Republican candidate

Of course you would.

The politics of fear dont work without a boogeyman.

1 Like

I would worry about both sides and not pretend one is innocent.

1 Like

And libs are that boogeyman…it’s just their nature.

Or, one could choose not to love in fear, and worry about neither.

I don’t live in fear but I expect the government and police to take both as serious threats.

:rofl:

This is about your nature, not “libs”.

I’m not the one that forces goverment to protect me.

I expect law enforcement to take political violence as the threat that it is - a tiny, almost completely insignificant one.

What? one of the main jobs of the government is to deal with crime

still their job to deal with it and the rise of political violence in the last decade is something to look into.

Has there been a rise in political violence in the last decade?

I haven’t seen any data that suggests there has been.

There’s nothing hateful in any of those quotes, simply the truth.

Which had zero to do with any political rhetoric, he was a disgruntled nut who’d had a grudge against the paper for years.

Hey be fair if people can’t make up stuff you say how are they suppose to argue with you over stupid things so can “win”

I was waiting for that one…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So you read his mind.

Where is the hate?

Spit it out lib.

It is called abusive husband complex. You know where guy smacks around the women not out of hate but out of pure love. it not the guys fault but women’s fault for making the guy smack here around when she dares open her mouth. They don’t hate you but love you so much that your daring to question them causes them to smack you around a little. Like a real man should.

I read the history and his comments after he was arrested.

Then by all means show it.