Leftist Violent attacks on Politicians continue-Attempt to Kill Republican candidate

Is that why Taylor Swift is getting death threat for endorsing a Democrat in her home state?

We don’t even know it’s true, who is doing it, or why. What we do know is that no one in the leadership is preaching hate or attempting to incite people to riot.

Trump isn’t preaching hate, he is only saying if D’s take Congress America will be flooded with violence and murder.

Exactly, what is a cons definition of “preaching hate”? Seems no matter what definition they give, I can quote Trump saying the exact thing.

1 Like

Trump preaching hating and inciting hatred and possible violence would never happen.

He’s correct.

Then give us examples of trump instructing republicans to threaten and harass senators.

He told his supporter to “Knock The Crap” out of a protesters and that he would pay his legal fee if he does.

The man that was — I don’t know, you say “roughed up” — he was so obnoxious and so loud, he was screaming — I had 10,000 people in the room yesterday, 10,000 people, and this guy started screaming by himself. And I don’t know, “rough up” — he should have been, maybe he should have been roughed up. Because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. - Trump.

1 Like

Really you think people are going to rape and murder if D take control of the Senate?

I know illegals wishing to do just that will be completely empowered and enabled by the dem’s should they take control.

Because somehow of Dem’s take control of the government all policing will stop…

You really think digging back nearly two years is representative of the current situation?

I’ll ask again, examples of Republican leadership encouraging or instructing people to attack, harass, or otherwise act similar to the democrats currently.

Border enforcement certainly will as will attempts to eliminate sanctuary cities, counties, and states who harbor and give them aid.

give me a single bill pushed by dems i the last decade that would remove immigration law enforcement.

Trump does it nightly at his rallies, he say dems the enemy of the American people that will bring murder and rape if elected.

Then show your examples.

Something like this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/powerpost/democrats-ready-abolish-ice-legislation/2018/07/10/37b420d0-8478-11e8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html

Then show your examples

that doesn’t remove immigration law enforcement, or did America not enforce immigration law before 2003.