Leftist Shrink Fantasizes about Murdering White People

Libs wouldn’t…they would use that to paint all White Conservatives as racist.

You’re not BSing anyone here.

3 Likes

So…. You wouldn’t proclaim that person to be dumb and should not have said those things?

I don’t believe her fantasies are a good means on which to scale her intelligence. But they are a good indicator as to the level of violent threat she poses. Perhaps a few weeks of observation it a state controlled bouncy house should be considered in her case.

1 Like

The promotion of white racism is absolutely entrenched in the Academic Left, which sets the ideological agenda for modern progressivism. It’s not the same as a handful of redneck yahoo’s, with little to no influence on the majority of Americans. Schools, major corporations, etc., are various forms of racism towards whites. Sure most are as explicit as this but it all comes from the same source.

5 Likes

Wow…well said.

So is that a yes or a no on calling people who do this dumb and that they should not be saying such things?

Guys.

I am agreeing with you.

Why can’t you all take it?

2 Likes

We are all agreeing with them. But they need something to argue about about.

She is dumb. Really dumb. And super arrogant. Those are the worse type of people

1 Like

Why is this in the Pollitics section @WuWei ?

is this psycho still employed?

3 Likes

You both failed to immunize every possible conservative against every possible counter-claim.

i dont think “dumb” and “arrogant” apply here.

deranged is more like it

However you want to call it.

She is dumb and should not have said those things.

Sure.

understating it as much as possible

Because it is political?

3 Likes

is the fbi ignoring her like they always do in such cases?

3 Likes

no it isn’t.

Take it up in the appropriate place please.

Neither am I.