Leftist Shrink Fantasizes about Murdering White People

NYC pyscho fantasizes about shooting white people in Yale talk (nypost.com)

She says it would put a “spring in her step”. But hey BLM & ANTIFA activists are just about peaceful protests…well, except for that…well…er…and burning down the town…and looting…and riots…and you know, all that peaceful stuff…

She is dumb and should not have said those things.

1 Like

This is the type of person who needs to be on a watch list.

6 Likes

This is what passes for Ivy League academia these days. Small wonder why California educators now believe that mathematics is a white supremacist construct.

5 Likes

Here is one example of therapists who are sicker than their patients. Hopefully her patients will wise up and take their problems elsewhere, forcing her to close up shop.

4 Likes

Perhaps she should return to wherever she’s from since she dumped her white friends years ago. This is a pluralistic society with citizens from any number of different racial and ethnic backgrounds.

3 Likes

Scary times my fear the last few years has always been a violent event and then a violent response that spirals out of control and can’t be stopped.

1 Like

She’s obviously not “dumb”.

1 Like

Now that she has exposed her inner self…let’s witness if she is now rejected by those who employ her?

3 Likes

This page of reviews may be a start in that direction:

3 Likes

It’s interesting this “doctor” sees white peoples as crazy. This racism against darker complected Indians by lighter complected counterparts isn’t?

Pot meet kettle.

1 Like

These are all fake after her comments. Justified none the less.

I think that’s what depresses me the most about the current state of our society. I never labeled or split my friends by identities, they’re just friends. There’s an incredible push for segregation coming from the left these days, even if they’re not actively conscious of it.

6 Likes

Not an academic. A single practitioner who was giving a one-off lecture.

Yale has a history of allowing controversial speakers - George Wallace, William Shockley, Ben Shapiro.

The SOM put out a tsk tsk statement about the woman’s speech.

(I watched a video of the woman, and she seems like an utterly insufferable and smug fart sniffer, so she’ll make a great poster child for the right)

4 Likes

It is obvious that she is.

It’s also the same campus that went berserk a few years back over an email about Halloween costumes and forced a professor out. No such reaction from those students over this speaker.

3 Likes

…and I love your synopsis. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

This is nothing earth shattering. The fairer the skin, the more beautiful the people, the better they are treated. Nothing is fair in life, it is what it is.

That’s a really funny description. You’re also correct - this story is everywhere on conservative media.

This story should be on all media.

Is there nothing the lib media will not cover for when it involves a liberal. Disgusting.

3 Likes