Leftist Shrink Fantasizes about Murdering White People

Sure, sure.

1 Like

Remember, pride goeth before a fall.

1 Like

One of the reasons I am for gun control - don’t want people like her to have easy access to guns.

1 Like

From where do you think India’s current cultural preference for skin color came?

It wasn’t present in Ancient India, even though the subcontinent had a heterogeneous population going through all the skin colors.

It’s a relatively “recent” phenomenon.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s correct.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it is correct.

Some people thought of some of the ancient wars between the Aryans and Dasyus and Danas as racial in origin…but that was over territory, not skin color.

I don’t think so.

Although this seems for adrift from the beginnings of this thread…the Indian caste system has been around for thousands of years. And there appears to be a correlation of caste and skin color.

So…thousands of years.

Skin colour tied to caste system, says study | India News - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

4 Likes

Should she be cancelled?

Definitely red flagged.

Then how did she make it to Yale?

1 Like

Remember this when the dems want you to be evaluated by a psychologist to buy a gun.

6 Likes

I have this feeling that this person that literally none of us heard of until this week will be largely forgotten by next week.

Dumb people can get into Yale.

1 Like

That study doesn’t say what you seem to think it says.

well, unless she actually goes and “empties a revolver” in someone’s head for being white

but then only for 5 seconds

That’s taught at birth in India that’s why when one looks at the most racist country in the world it always comes out at number 1.

I’ve been feeling like this since I witnessed the right wings shift on our shared hatred of Russia.

I was wondering if Rocky 4 would have been as effective in 2019 as it was back in the G.

I can’t speak for the rest of the right but I kind of support Obama’s answer to Romney during the debates when Romney said Russia was the biggest geopolitical threat and Obama said “The 80’s called and want their foreign policy back”.

This is not to say they aren’t a problem but they’re a puppy dog compared to what China can do. Russia has the GDP of Italy, China that of the United States. China also has a mad dog in NK armed with hydrogen bombs constantly threatening the west. Russia on the other hand is a threat to former Soviet Union countries, China is a threat to the world both in trade and it’s military. Military spending is 61.7 billion a year from Russia and that figure is staying stagnant where as China has went from 40 billion to $252 billion in military spending in seven years.

The EU is more than capable in GDP to counter Russia and they have more reason to considering their location. China is and will be our biggest threat for decades to come. I would like to see Japan amp up military spending that would help the balance. I think some of us don’t necessarily like Russos just can notice the bigger threat down the street and feel to much time was spent fuming over Russia for four years while China more than likely let the plague out of their lab probably on accident but still it’s terrible. And what has been their response they threatened Australia and thumbed their nose at the rest of us. And I just saw a report were they plan on building more Bio labs around Wuhan. China has become the new Soviet Union aka - 1965-1975.

1 Like

Because, there has to be a baked in excuse for racial insanity. Have to defend all excuses so they can be used in the future. It’s dumb., but keep participating.