Leftist Shrink Fantasizes about Murdering White People

I agree but she wouldn’t be the first that had a dumb ideology.

1 Like

That is the biggest surprise of my Monday.

She is an astonishingly unlikeable person. We’re not allowed to link Twitter here, but check out her video response to this kerfuffle - you can smell the snooty condescension through the screen (“of course you little people are questioning me - the depths of my knowledge are beyond you!”)

I can’t imagine anyone willingly spending time with this person, which is why Columbia, Cornell and NYU have all been labeled by her as racist.

She’s an ideal whipping girl - the perfect combo of dumb belief and terrible personality - who lives down to a stereotype.

2 Likes

And if someone fantasized about shooting black people…… I’m sure blacks would just say she’s dumb and it’s nothing.

@Jezcoe am I right in that assessment?

5 Likes

Find someone from academia with such beliefs and have them utter them in a lecture at an Ivy League school and get back to us.

Allan

Odd that they would describe someone who got their medical license as “dumb”. I can recall Dylann Roof being described as evil and a racist…not dumb.

3 Likes

You’re right. There’s no one crazy enough on the right to say that. The left doesn’t mind the opposite so it seems.

1 Like

Exactly, we’re fresh out of common enemies. All we have now, is each other, and that never ends well. :wink:

2 Likes

I can only speak for myself.

But I am sure that if it was the case we could all come together and declare that person as dumb and shouldn’t be saying those things.

I’m glad I’m on the side with the guns.

7 Likes

You need to check your privilege.

3 Likes

LOL. I’m sure a lot more “Libs” own guns than you think.

I’m glad I know what food looks like outside of the grocery store. lol

4 Likes

LOL. I’m not talking about grandpa’s shotgun in the back of a closet.

1 Like

An unloaded, rarely (if ever) fired, unchambered gun, with a trigger lock, locked in a safe. Is that even a gun? :thinking:

5 Likes

LOL no they wouldn’t. Libs would play the race card to the hilt.

2 Likes

Club…

3 Likes

Dumb or not, she should be on a watch list…perhaps even one of those 3 am SWAT team “welfare checks”.

6 Likes

I have met dumb people. I have not met people who say they want to kill other people because of their race.
I don’t think “dumb” describes this at all.

5 Likes

The question was based on the old race reversal trope.

If a while person had proclaimed that they wanted to shoot a bunch of black people, I hope that we could all join together… like with this lady of the OP and proclaim that person to be dumb and that he/she should not have said such things.