Leftist Shrink Fantasizes about Murdering White People

Overthrowing Communist dictatorships throughout Eastern Europe was a backlash.

1 Like

Not sure what that has to do with US social change, but ok.

From the link:

"A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time” — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6."

This represents the logical out working of modern liberalism, albeit to the extreme. When you believe there’s a group of people who are all privileged and inherently racists and you view racism as the greatest of all evils, it becomes virtually impossible to see that group as redeemable.

1 Like

She’s not dumb, I know the medical field well she wouldn’t have been able to get past the weed out classes of two semesters each of inorganic and organic chemistry if she wasn’t smart. One might like what she is saying but one doesn’t have to dumb and mean or dumb and deadly. You can be smart and kill or hurt someone happens a lot. Not to mention a lot of wars.

1 Like

She is dumb and should not have said that.

Interesting that cons are TRYING to make her smart. I wasn’t expecting that.

I wonder why :rofl:

1 Like

Very obvious. Book smart doesn’t equal being smart.

Look at Shockley and his words.

“My research leads me inescapably to the opinion that the major cause of the American Negro’s intellectual and social deficits is hereditary and racially genetic in origin and, thus, not remediable to a major degree by practical improvements in the environment.“

Allan

Not when you realize that belittling of expertise is part of the playbook.

1 Like

She’s dumber than dirt.

No disparagement of dirt…

Allan

1 Like

Virtually - if not - all on the Left, as well as the Government establishment sees white supremacy as the greatest threat to our nation. Everything else, whether China, Russia, Radical Islam, all pale in comparison to white Conservatives in the mind of today’s Left.

4 Likes

Do you ever read or watch documentaries on serial killers? Hatred and/or evil doesn’t equal stupid.

1 Like

It absolutely does.

I will have to disagree with your statement.

By saying something dumb like what this person said automatically throws you into the dumb category.

There’s no getting around that.

Allan

2 Likes

I say Domestic terrorism involving white supremacy is the leading threat to our country.

You disagree. A simple disagreement among citizens of this great land.

Allan

I don’t agree with her opinions which I assume you don’t as well but a dumb person couldn’t get through the classes to get in medical school. This is her ideology.

She is dumb and shouldn’t have said that.

Her ideology is killing white people…

Dumb ideology.

Allan

She shared her deepest feelings and you mock her for it. Tsk, tsk.

Your newfound deep concern is noted.

2 Likes

They have invited a dumb person to speak.

News at 11