Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

when you can show that i “enthusiastically support boycotts” like Hogg routinely threatens now then you can talk about double srandards

otherwise you are just defending leftists and their bullying tactics by going after anonymous postets

/end thread

why do you keep acting like your post history is in any way relevant to world events?

did president trump ever directly threaten to organize a boycott against particular advertisers?

And we’re off…

Hogg is a hypocrite for claiming he was bullied when ingraham made a comment about him whining, then he goes on a bullying spree by threatening more boycotts over opinions he doesnt like unrelated to him or his cause

do you support that or not?

Hogg can “dissent” without trying to silence opposition.

believe it or not

no - silencing oppositional ideas and opinions using newly found fleeting political power gained by taking advantage of a tragedy

you’re learning a lot today - keep posting

pfff hahaha is that the best you have?

Soooo then, you’re okay with promoting, but not with organizing, correct?

Why is it bullying tactics to do this but it wasn’t bullying tactics to say…publicly voice displeasure over the Anthem protests by NFL players, publicly call for those players to be fired, and stop attending games or watching and calling upon others to do the same?

How is one “expressing one’s opinion” and the other bullying?

Can you explain that to me, please?

Thanks in advance!

C’mon Tommy, he has shown none of those qualities.

“pea size” - more like grain of sand.

easily

its lauras job to express opinion. if he doesnt like it then oppose it, criticize it on cnn, even call for her listeners to tune out.

its a football player’s job to play football. not engage in personal offensive political antics. if he wants to protest cops and refer to them as pigs he should do it on his own time

Ingraham can keep talking despite a boycott.

Believe it or not.

pffffff bull ■■■■■ it’s her job to be a radio host. Expressing her opinion is her right, not her job.

You believe she is more entitled to express her right because she has a radio show? Give me a ■■■■■■■ break.

Convenient considering the old forum is gone.

Of course he hasn’t. Generally serving high tea won’t get you far in a broken-bottle street fight and the right wing media has been absolutely vicious towards him.

I got no sympathy. Remember this thing with Ingraham started when she was straight up roasting him for what college he got into and got pummeled for it.

Excellent move by Hogg. Ingraham is an insufferable *****. Seeing her lose advertisers and be forced to push her garbage through YouTube videos (ala sexual predator and Fox alum Bill O’Reilly) would be a good outcome.

i would respect Hogg more if he encouraged her listeners to tune her out in favor of whatever his own dumbass opinion is. you know, in attempts to persuade. like non cowards do

but since he’s a bully he takes the route of directly attacking her advertisers. threatening them in hopes that will shut down her show, and hence prevent her opinion from being heard

Jay was referring to Donald’s cricticisms and calls for boycotts, not Laura’s.