Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

Bravo, Hogg! He knows what he is doing. In fact, his messaging on Twitter is spot-on. Ingraham is just a garbage human being and he’s doing an excellent job of highlighting this. Hopefully she is sitting in O’Reilly’s basement soon and pushing a podcast.

That’s a nice collection of words.

Are you fine with promoting boycotts or not?

That’s not true. You’d be able to hear her opinion via YouTube or whatever podcast she chooses to do. Who knows, she may land on that bastion of integrity known as “NewsMax”.

yes she is entitled to give her opinion. we all are

and, it is part of her job.

the answer to that is in all those pesky words i just showed you

You claim she has more right to express her opinion because she has a radio show.

Still waiting for you to support this claim.

Then you didn’t understand the question.

Go back and read again.

please show where i claim she has “right to express her opinion because she has a radio show”

my gawd. off the rails already huh?

“has *more right…”

you dont understand the words. read them again

I understand both the words yes or no perfectly. Show me where you typed them.

Why she gotta be white?

So Hogg has as much right to express his opinion as Ingram, yes or no?

He has a right to express it. He does not have a right to a microphone to say it into.

And she is not entitled to her job, right?

Only until they can’t use him any more. Then he’ll just be another potential rapist.

pfffff hahaha he doesn’t have a right to a microphone?

Do you goofballs ever think about ■■■■ before typing, or do you just vomit this onto your keyboard sporadically?

He doesn’t get to speak into a microphone that belongs to a news organization unless they give him permission.

I think quite well, obviously some do not. Hint hint.

Soooo, since they gave him permission, we both agree he has the right.

I’m afraid the CEC isn’t the only entity allowed to allow people a microphone, try again.

He can speak to the lame stream media. Sure. We can choose not to give a crap what he says as well. :grin: