Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

I know, if only he treated her with the grace and decorum that right wing media has treated him with.

3 Likes

He’s 18, a kid, straight out of high school, wet behind the ears and don’t know crap. How does he bully a grown ass millionaire white woman with resources again?

I’m not a fan of this kid, but that’s neither here or there, but I think folks like Laura Ingraham need to be squeezed. She along with people like Levin, Jesse Lee Petersen, Tucker Carlson, Limbaugh, our hosts, Maddow and many others far right and left say things that can be deemed harmful and down right dangerous. It helps increase and perpetuated some very dangerous beliefs and stereotypes and it divides the masses.

Her being threatened and held accountable about the nonsense she spews is fine with me. More folks need to do that.

4 Likes

Few months ago.

Slavery was the LAW. If you don’t like it then you change the law, you don’t speak out against it or economically bully people. That’s unamerican! Are you against the rule of law?!

Caring about people and putting our money where our mouth is?

They’re so triggered. By a kid saying something.

1 Like

Trump huggers triggeredfand and on meltdown mode. Poor little snowflakes.

2 Likes

You must have missed the DNC memo. The proper term is “ripped”, not “stripped”
Ripped has a much more violent meaning.

Come on man, get with the program!

Oh, an don’t forget to mention torture. That’s another liberal dog whistle.

And yet David seems to think that Ingraham is more important than the voter registration.

yeah its all my imagination

anonymous poster on a message board critical of leftist’s repeated boycott threats over a fox news personality - the “problem”

leftist with big CNN supported cause celebre making repeated threats of organizing a boycott over opinions he doesnt like - a o k

lol.

ahhh…the upside-down world of the leftist.

You don’t speak out against things that are the law? How does one change a law without speaking out against it?

Twist yourself into a knot on that one.

Dude, I have seen you enthusiastically support boycotts of things that right wing talking heads have encouraged.

Don’t have much respect for anyone who loves to throw haymaker punches at people until someone swings back and then cries about what a victim they are.

2 Likes

I have no interest in your question. I was weighing in on the idea of hogg and the left boycotting Laura.

Go for it. You will get even worse results this time than the last.

I figured as much. Hogg is irrelevant at this point. Doubt she would extend his 15 minutes of fame now.

Hogg threatens boycott now when ingraham says something he doesnt like even though not about him or guns at all and you think someone being critical of this is the “snowflake?”

lol i suspect you dont. but you have to say it anyways huh? follow that playbook

He can walk and chew gum at the same time, unlike Trumplicans who can only do one thing at a time because of the pea size brain of theirs.

Omg dude drink some coffee! Your sarcasm radar needs recharging :slight_smile:

You forgot the #sarcasm tag :slight_smile:

That’s weird.

I forget sometimes that defending slavery on this forum might not immediately be construed as satire.