Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

Amen to that!

Nothing says anti-american like speaking out against that which you believe is wrong. I bet these same people think those that spoke out against slavery were anti-americans too.

Remember when all the people on here said they were boycotting the NFL? No wait, thats different!

1 Like

The Christian Right organized a boycott against Disney for like seven years.

1 Like

Poor Ingraham…such a victim.

Teenage kid is an “economic terrorist?” Ease up on that strand of pearls, Aunt Bea - it’s liable to snap.

4 Likes

Only if it’s not the trumpanzees doing them.

1 Like

You guys sure have active imaginations. Anything is fair game to vilify your opponents in your book.

Bring it on! :sunglasses:

David Hogg has bigger issues to deal with than Ingraham.
Some Troll had his home Swatted, which was not good.

I don’t like Hogg but if he wants to make an impact why not ask Ingraham to have a debate with him on issues. He is a Young Adult thinks he knows it all so what not discuss with her.

He is just trying to do the boycott again since the last fell on its face. He is using the Kids as a Pawn as well. So I thought liberals didn’t like the kids being used as pawns?

That poor league…those poor athletes…harassed by right wing bullies and economic terrorists!

Why the hell would anyone agree to a debate with Laura Ingraham?

There is not a chance in hell that she would be doing it in good faith. Especially on her show.

She would Gish Gallop the hell out it and simply go for a vapid gotcha line.

What?

Bring on the boycott! :sunglasses:

Laura isn’t going to waste her time debating Hogg. That would give him another 5 minutes of fame.

Parkland students are in the middle of a 20 state voter registration drive.

That’s a lot bigger impact than going on a right wing crank talkie show.

3 Likes

“Laura” already asked him to debate, but only on her show.

How long ago was that?

1. I have no plans to boycott anyone.
  2. What does that have to do with me asking if boycotts are anti-American?

I wasn’t asking you, but since you responded, do you think they are?

At this moment I am far more concerned with the U.S government stripping immigrant children from their mothers than the hurt feelings of some bully talk show host who has done her part to gin up rage at immigrants.